“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #49 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
Bangalore, India
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

Very courteous staff, very nice spacious rooms, very pleasant overnight stay at the hotel. I will highly recommend stay at this hotel for visitors to the New Delhi area as it is also not too far from the airport.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Rohit_BAJPAI, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka!
Im glad to know that we were able to live up to your expectations and hope to see you soon in near future.
Rohit Bajpai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

I am Indranil Dasgupta from Kolkata & my Raddison Blue, Dwarka experience is terrible. I checked in on 9/7/14 & checked out on 11/7/14. At the time of check-in, an amount of Rs.11,000/- was blocked on my credit card for security reasons which was supposed to be adjusted with the final bill. At the time of Check-out the front office representatives were unable to adjust the blocked amount after trying for 15 mins & I had to make a separate payment. I was promised that the amount of Rs.11,000/- would be refunded within 72 hrs but till date it did not happen. I called the hotel for at least 8/9 times after that & every time I was put on hold after listening to my problem & then the calls were diverted to accounts and kept hung for 12-15 mins on an average & later comes back to the front office & they(Ms.Jyoti, Mr.Kiran & many others whom I talked with) kept on promising me of getting a call back within 5 mins, but UNFORTUNATELY IT NEVER HAPPENED. Till date my amount is lying with the Raddison Blue & I don't know what would be my next step.

Room Tip: Please stay away.
Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Indranil-Cordstrap
Rohit_BAJPAI, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Dasgupta,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.
Please do accept my apologies for the delay caused in refunding the amount on our card.
I shall definitely counsel my team to be more proactive on such like cases to avoid causing inconvenience like in your case.
At the same time, the cheque has been signed by me & has been courier to your address as obtained by our over the mail.
Cheque no. 374927, drawn on Punjab National Bank in your favour has been courier via First Flight courier company bearing tracking number of D991B2216091.
Please do let me know if the same does not reach you by tomorrow for the necessary follow up.
Our endeavour is never to fraudulent to any of our stakeholders, at the same time I do once again apologise for the delay caused in the same.
Hope you give us a chance once again in future to serve you again.
Warm Regards,
New Delhi, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was visiting my fiance in Delhi, and was staying at Raddison Blu. We stayed there for three days. We were considering giving the contract for our wedding to this hotel. However now we are quite sure that we won't do so for the following reasons:
1. Food was not great- The fruits weren't fresh, baked beans not properly cooked, pancakes, waffles and hash browns were over cooked (tending towards burnt).
2. Slow service and lack of courtesy - When we went for the buffet we had to order tea a couple of times before we actually got it. We got the tea after we called the supervisor. After which a server (whom we had requested for tea the second time) came over to argue that we had not given them enough time to get tea! (a) We had waited for a while and reminded twice (b) I won't have servers arguing with my guests at my wedding!
3. Inefficiency- We had informed the hotel that the hair dryer was not working in our room and it should be fixed as I wanted to use it for the next day as I had an interview. The next day, assuming that it would have been fixed (as one would expect with any good hotel), I washed my hair only to discover that the hair dryer had not been fixed.

It was a decent stay, maybe a three star hotel style but would not give it 4 or 5 stars. And of course, I am hunting for a different wedding venue.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka!
It is indeed very upsetting to know that my team were not able to deliver the level of service which was expected of them and us as a brand.
Please do accept my sincere apologies for the same.
Im also saddened to know that you may not now consider us as the possible option for your wedding.
That said, I still wish you lots of wishes on your upcoming wedding & hope to see you soon at the hotel.
IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I arrived late and the front desk staff went so far as to open the gym (very well equipped)for me after closing so I could train. You don't find customer service like this often. And the hotel was beautiful and the rooms very clean. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rohit_BAJPAI, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.
We thank you for taking time out to write your opinion and am pleased to note that you were taken care of during your visit to our property.
Hope to welcome you soon to our property.
General Manager.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

The hotel is nice but I would not expect people taking out money from purse.I was on an international travel and had asked for no house keeping as my stuff needed to be re-arranged.I went for lunch for 15 minutes and the house keeping came and disturbed everything.Some technology stuff and money was gone.I was surprised as this is an expensive hotel and this kind of stuff happening there is just not acceptable.The hotel owner needs to take care of these acts.I really feel sad.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank NNarayan2014
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka!
Im very sorry to hear the same at the same time have also investigated with my entire team and have it been able to find details.
May I request you to share your emai id with me to get to the bottom of this.
Please do help.
Braga, Portugal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

This hotel is very beautifull and modern. The food is also very tasty and have much variety. The staff are kind and helpfull. The recepcion staff are eficiente and kind. The rooms and bathrooms are big. the beds are good.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.
We thank you for taking time out to provide us with your feedback.
Hope to welcome you soon to our hotel.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I visited Rice i.e. their oriented restaurant and I opted for the buffet that they have on weekends. The food was absolutely brilliant and the service commendable.
The variety of non-veg was more but it was value for money. I highly recommend their chicken satays, roasted chicken, steamed momos and red thai curry. The flavors were exquisite and its worth a visit.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Rohit_BAJPAI, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Radisson Blu New Delhi Dwarka!
We thank you for taking time out to post your review on this platform.
It is also heartening to know that we lived unto your expectations regarding food & service at our Oriental Restaurant, 'Rice'.
We hope to welcome you again at our hotel soon.