“Highly Recommend Intercity”
Review of Hotel Intercity

Hotel Intercity
Ranked #189 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed here for a few nights just a few weeks ago.

Our friends who had been here before suggested we stay here .
Our room was very comfortable.The staff was friendly and welcoming and ready to help us at every stage. It was comfortable, luxurious, friendly and charming. Everybody chipped in with a smile to make our stay better than what we had expected.
We have now made great friends with the people there . It was quite delightful to have found this little abode of joy through the Internet. We had no complaints or problems. We had no hassles. The location was central and hence quite handy in seeing all the tourist attractions easily.
We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: great place to stay...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sushantasaha

Reviewed April 15, 2013

A great place to stay as recommended by one of my good mate. I came to India last year to visit my family and friends I stayed hotel intercity for few days. Customer service absolutely great nice rooms neat and clean and get it done everyday. Food is great staff nice and polite. After visiting my parents came back to Delhi to catch flight back to Australia and I again stayed in intercity hotel for couple of days. Will recommend to all my friends back in Melbourne for pleasant stay.. once again thanx to all staff and chefs for making me have good time at hotel intercity.

Aman marwah.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank amanmarwah
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Recently I stayed at Hotel Intercity with my family for three days and found that the Hotel is well nurtured with very supportive and well-mannered staff either from front office to room service to housekeeping to restaurant. The hotel is best in class though a bouquet hotel but providing four star standard services, rooms are large with best class furniture and every effort have been taken to provide best in its class. We enjoyed a lot during our stay specially kids were very happy with our selection for our stay. Rooms are equipped with big TV screen with digital HD picture. The hotel is having good restaurant, business center etc. Hotel is doing well and we heartily congratulate to the management and staff of the hotel and wish the standard and spirit of services shall be maintained. Hotel is located in central Delhi bang on Main Road with Metro Station nearby and famous Karol Bagh market is on a walking distance.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful....
1  Thank srikantadhibar
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My family stayed here for 5 nights at hotel intercity. We thought this was a brilliant hotel with second to none service. The staff were so attentive and helpful. The rooms far out reached our expectations. We also thought the hotel was in a great location with nearby shopping district and the metro station. The only things that let the hotel down was that we assumed the rooms would be cleaned everyday and they weren't unless the room keys were handed in. We weren't informed about this and I think it would be good to let visitors know. Well worth the money paid!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bhavika C
DEL786, General Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Ms. Bhavika ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Thank you for your kind review of Hotel Intercity New Delhi , we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

My team are heartened by your compliments to their service, which highlighted your experience with us. It is good to know that you felt comfortable and well-cared for during your stay. Even i have noted your remarks about our house keeping, and i have acted as per your suggestion .

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Dear Sandeep,

Thank you so much for everything.
A good hotel with great staff, the location unbeatable. Our stayed was most comfortable, the breakfast was good (simple and nice like home) I would like to thank your chef too. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and I will stay again here, pleased give us a good discount!!!!!

regards
adeline

1  Thank Alazaroo

Dear Ms. Alazaroo ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Mam, the pleasure was ours to extend the warm hospitality and professional service that made you feel like at home .

It is wonderful to learn that we also delighted you through our food quality and delivered a great experience to end your holiday in India.Even i have passed your warm regards to our Chef . We hope to once again be of service to you, should your travels bring you back to New Delhi in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Like many I booked this hotel on the strength of Tripadvisor reviews. On the one hand in was pretty good value for money but on the other I had been expecting more based on reviews. My room had a comfortable bed but lacked a proper view and only had a shower, no bath. Breakfast was very poor. I didn't even bother with it on the last day. I felt hassled when introduced to their "travel advisor" - if I wanted to book a trip I would have asked. I ended up being charged for what I thought was complimentary water. On the whole it felt disappointing. If you are on a tight budget and just need a base then it's ok but I would strongly suggest looking around and paying a bit more.

• Stayed: April 2013
10  Thank horsforthhe
Reviewed March 30, 2013

thnx to keshav n all the staff ,the services was good,the hotel is clean ,we spent 7 days thr,thnx keshav very much .we will come again....the Gm also very kind helpful ,Mr santosh,the waiters very helpful.

Room Tip: always try to book the room before ...
1  Thank Dhruve S

Dear Mr. Dhruve

Greetings of the Day !!!

My team are heartened by your compliments to their service, which highlighted your experience with us. It is good to know that you felt comfortable and well-cared for during your stay. We look forward to having you all with us again when you return to New Delhi in the future.