“Good location but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Intercity

Hotel Intercity
Ranked #181 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
“Good location but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Given that hotel prices in Delhi are higher than in other places the rates at the Intercity are nevertheless not worth the money. The rooms were nice, but the staff was rather unfriendly.

WIFI did not work despite several complaints at the reception until I discovered that I have to unplug the router outside in the hallway myself. After that WIFI worked for a while until it died again.

The location is good (five minutes walk from Karol Bagh Metro Station) but there are so many other hotels in the vicinity that I cannot believe that there are none that are better value.

2 Thank hh15302
DEL786, General Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Sir ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Thank you for staying at Hotel Intercity New Delhi , it was a pleasure having you with us.

Whilst I am pleased that you were happy with the location of our hotel and our rooms , I am sorry that our wifi service did not perform well during your stay. Please rest assured that my team have since taken steps to rectify this issue and ensure the optimum quality of the connection.

I have discussed your feedback in depth with the team and we recognize that we could have better handled our communications with you.

We look forward to once again extending our warm hospitality to you when you next return to New Delhi.

(General Manager )

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Turkish first
Andman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hotel intercity in Karol Bag New Delhi is amazing. I am coming to delhi from last 05 years, I changed my stay to Intercity, they are managing verhy great. I am feeling very homely, very differently gesture. After started staying in hotel Intercity I am not home sick. The rooms are nicely furnished with all the amenities with comlimentory in room tea & cofee making facilities.
Thank you for making our stay very awsome

Room Tip: All rooms are very good.
1 Thank harishchander710
Dear Mr.Harish ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your brief stay at Hotel Intercity New Delhi.

It is rewarding for my team to receive your compliments of their good hospitality and service they provide to all our Guest .

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you with us again when you next return to New Delhi.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late at night and check in was easy enough but that was the only good thing. The rooms have a musty smell and the beds are harder than rocks. There is the feel that the place may or may not have been cleaned and the bathrooms are dated.

• Stayed March 2013
9 Thank ltlwhelan
Dear Ms.Whelan ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointing experience you had during your stay with us .

We extend our warm gratitude for your feedback about what your felt during your night stay with us . I have personally reviewed your feedback with my entire team , i promise you that you wont have discomfort during your future stay with us .

I wish to assure you that my team and I remain committed to delivering the best service and experience to all our guests. We look forward to another opportunity to extend the true and warm hospitality that we always strive to deliver. Thanks again for making us aware about the discomfort you felt . We promise you to serve you better during next visit with us .

malout punjab
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Intercity for 02 Nights . The staff are all very kind and friendly. The roof top restaurant is lovely. The food was excellent - very tasty and beautifully presented.
My room was well equipped, and very clean. The common areas of the hotel are beautifully furnished. A calm, peaceful and restful spot the chaos of New Delhi. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. We hope to come back for another stay with you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank premMaloutPunjab
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

my trip to delhi,, i find the perfect hotel it call intercity .it was a amazing how every body was so polite.and friendly ,the receptionist was great very help full he name was keshav. the room was very clean and enjoy being there ,everything was perfect .and the restaurant was awesome.if i go back to delhi ....i will go back to hotel intercity.......

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rohit775
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel intercity for a few nights . Staff is quick, friendly,helpful and respond very fast to requests. Hotel is ideally situated nearby Karol Bagh market a shopping splendour. Hotel is within close proximity to the following attractions & monuments Qutub Minar, India Gate (War Memorial) Lakshmi Narayana Temple-Modern Hindu Temple, President’s House.
Overall, we were very happy here and I would definitely be staying again on our next visit to Delhi.

Room Tip: Hotel intercity is the best in all services, comfortable ,reasonable and high living.
1 Thank aajaymahato
Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Hotel Intercity offers tremendous value for a hotel in Delhi. It was in the middle of night approx when I reached New Delhi Airport for My Business Trip .I found only one Hotel with welcome Note and complimentary pick up that was Hotel Intercity. It was amazing to get such warm welcome in the middle of night .I lovingly selected this Hotel due to their Hospitality . But I was greatly surprised to get same warm welcome when I reached Hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are nice....
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business