I stayed in this hotel in oct 2011 for 3 nights. the hotel is relatively new and the rooms are well decorated.
- breakfast was horrible...I dont know why they bother to give such horrible breakfast...might as well charge something and give a decent fare
-the rooms have no windows and the lights are very dim...so it kind of feels gloomy during day time.
- the mattresses are very thin so are the walls. Every morning we were awakened by children running and shouting in the corridor.
- They make u wait till 12 which is the check in time even if they have empty rooms
- Location is good. If you intend to shop it is just next to the market and short distance from CP.
- Sheetal and Naween at the reception were very helpful and prompt.
-value for money ...if you intend just to spend the night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We Hotel Intercity situated in Central of Delhi in Karol Bagh Area which is Main Hub for Tourist and Business guest for their accommodation. Hotel Intercity provides luxury accommodation in budget prices and offers Best Quality services for all of their Guests ..... Hotel Intercity also have A multi cuisine Restaurant and serve the Best Quality Indian, Continental, Chinese and Mughlai Dishes.......... Hotel Intercity Assure Best of Class Services............ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Intercity reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.