“Absolutely Relaxing”

Add it.
Blue Terra Spa
Ranked #26 of 119 Spas & Wellness in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Terra Spa, the premier day spa chain in India, has set up its third day spa in Punjabi Bagh. Situated on Club Road, the spa is equipped with modern amenities like steam bath, shower and offers both ayurvedic as well as holistic therapies. The services include body massages, scrubs, wraps, face therapies as well as short therapies like foot reflexolgy and head massage.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

After days of sight-seeing in Delhi I was really tired and wanted a peaceful day. So I checked out this spa based on reviews on tripadvisor. Great recommendation.
Great professional team. Excellent ambience and very neat facility.
Great job guys. I am coming back soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Amazed to find such a great spa in Delhi. Great spa, friendly staff, clean and hygienic facility, reasonable prices. Strongly recommended.

1  Thank Vimish
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I was their with one of my frnd although the services were good and i and my frnd enjoyed it but i found charges liitile bit higher, if the charges could have been some less, i cld give better numbers to this spa

3  Thank SKTourescort
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I took a 2.5 km walk from Hotel Broadway to the spa, so I was really ready for a massage. I did not have very high expectations as I had seen a negative review on trip advisor. Perhaps for that reason, I was pleasantly surprised by the relaxing massage I received.

I had chosen a Balinese massage. I am not a connoisseur of Balinese massages. Therefore my assessment has limited value for connoisseurs. For those who, like me, are looking for a simple relaxing massage, this place is fine, though on the expensive side

2  Thank balachandran_alchemy
See more reviews
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I went there yesterday after having read great reviews, really looking forward to my 'luxury' treatment which included Balinese massage and body scrub. Everything was clean and superb... But the masseur, a young man of about 20 , didn't seem to have any experience of massage (I've had some of the best massages in many different countries). His hands were anything but smooth, and I disliked being touched by such rough hands. He seemed to have just learned some basic techniques and was applying them as best as he could, but not to my delight or any pleasure. All in all, a huge disappointment.

2  Thank Saleem E