“Great way to experience the "real" India”

Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit
Ranked #1 of 68 Food & Drink in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MASTERJI KEE HAVELI dot com-We are a tourism company & have won HALL OF FAME Excellence Award with 5 STAR rating from Tripadvisor for 6th consecutive year 2013-2018 and Ranked Top in Delhi, India. Our USP is this published tour which is Old Delhi Bazaar Walk with visit to Spice Market and Masterji Kee Haveli (an Old Private Mansion in the old city in which single family is living from five generations) for a complimentary home made authentic meal experience. It is a combination of Food, Heritage & cultural experience with walking and cycle rickshaw( Pedi cab) ride to make a comfortable experience. It is off the beaten / eaten path and feast for all senses. We also provide chauffeur driven car with local learned experienced guide services to Agra, Jaipur and other cities in India. The idea is to give you flexibility and options. You could use the chauffeur driven car to visit any place you might desire (markets, sites, restaurants etc) and at any time you might desire.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

On previous visits to India I visited the tourist destinations such as the Taj Mahal, but I felt like I wasn't getting an authentically Indian experience. The Old Delhi Bazaar Walk was the perfect way to experience the real India. We spent the day walking in alleys that I never would have been adventurous enough to experience myself, and I was thankful that I got to see "behind the curtain" of India. One of the best parts of this tour is that the guide takes care of the cost of all transport and food during the day, so it's not necessary to carry cash or barter on price.

3  Thank staffordvaughan
MKH-Tourism-India, Owner at Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2014

Dear Friend,

We are glad that you enjoyed an authentic experience of Old Delhi, walking down its narrow streets and alleys with us. Thank you very much for posting your review of the same.

Masterji Kee Haveli

Write a ReviewReviews (2,449)
All reviews
"spice market"
in 111 reviews
"alley ways"
in 21 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 47 reviews
in 24 reviews
"meeting point"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2014

My last day in Delhi, i went on this tour. What a fantastic experience, Dhruv is incredibly knowledgeable and i cannot imagine getting such an insight into Old Delhi in any other way. Interesting and enlightening and shocking and fun, I enjoyed tasty treats that i wouldn't have tried on my own for fear of falling ill. Lunch at Dhruv's was a real pleasure and his Haveli is beautiful. If you are in Delhi, you should try and go on this tour!

2  Thank TSCBone

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your beautiful review of a friendly experience tour of Old Delhi with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed this interesting city with its hidden secrets that are amazing. Great thanks for your recommendations.

Reviewed December 4, 2014

All that I could ask for and more to walk and feel like a local. felt like I have seen the real india :)
The information we we're given about the city was clear, descriptive and very interesting. Would like to do it again tomorrow for each part of the city!!! The haveli at the end was a beautiful oasis and a perfect finish to an already wonderful day. Would highly recommend this tour.

4  Thank Tilly M

Dear Friend,

Firstly, thank you very much for posting your first ever review on TripAdvisor and that is for us. We are glad that you enjoyed the day with us in Old Delhi, the city that has an amazing culture and heritage. Thanks a lot for your recommendations of the tour.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

What an amazing, informative tour. Dhruv was a great tour guide and clearly loves his home of Old Delhi. We saw so many lane ways and various other sites you would never even think to look. It really made me feel like we were seeing the real Old Delhi. I was worried that I may become too overwhelmed doing a walking tour in this particular area, but Dhruv made everything feel easy and relaxed... I had such a great time. May be considered a little on the expensive side, but I think it's worth every cent. Fantastic!

3  Thank JDG888

Dear Friend,

Thanks a lot for your kind review. Yes, you have correctly read our passion and love for Old Delhi, which makes us bring forth the real culture and heritage of this city. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2014

We had an amazing tour guide - Dhruv. He made the tour come alive with his passion for Old Delhi and it's history and culture.
He showed us the markets, kite flying, pigeon games, he explained the culture in depth.
The visit to his Haveli was the highlight for me. He explained about the history of his home and how he has lovingly restored it to keep the family history alive. Him and his family were very welcoming and we shared a meal cooked by his family.
Highly recommended and many great memories for me to treasure forever.
He also offered to take photos during the whole tour on his camera and then share them with us later. This allowed us to focus solely on the tour.

4  Thank sharonjefferies
MKH-Tourism-India, Owner at Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2014

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. Such appreciation indeed gives immense encouragement to our passion for offering an authentic and memorable experience of the heritage and culture of Old Delhi. Thank you for enjoying the experience with us and for highly recommending it too.