“Fantastic place for international families”
Review of Hotel Kabli

Hotel Kabli
Ranked #29 of 1,076 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Kabul, Afghanistan
“Fantastic place for international families”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

it was my second time stayed in Hotel Kabli about one week, The hotel team was brilliant with their hospitality, we had wonderful journey there, the place was so secure, near to the city, clam, beside the shops. We could find any time of food their and had another opportunity that we could cook ourselves our foods. Inder and his family was so nice to customers, they were helpful and friendly the other staff behavior were so positive and friendly, I can't express enough just how helpful and friendly they were during the time i was spent in Delhi , they guide places the i needed, booking of taxis, address of shopping malls and even the workers did some basic shopping help for me like buying SIM card water and etc.....
Inside hotel the views are like wow, beautiful garden with flowers, chairs for sitting in garden ,kitchen and etc....
I'm gladly thankful of Mr. Inder, his family and staff , and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again with my family and friends and i thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to stay in Delhi at reasonable price and great hospitality.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Diana P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed for one week at Hotel Kabli and I can't express enough just how helpful and friendly Inder and his family were.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and i thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a decent place to stay in Delhi at an affordable price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chris H
New York
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I recently stayed in Hotel Kabli for a couple nights before leaving Delhi for the US. It was the perfect end to my wonderful journey through the subcontinent. The hotel was clean, well-located in a quiet area of delhi, and affordable. The food was always tasty and fresh. Most importantly, Inder and his family/staff were wonderfully friendly and hospitable, helping me with anything I needed, whether it be transport to/from the train station or airport, or helping me navigate through the city. They even upgraded me to a higher-level room with no extra cost because the room I wanted was being renovated. I could not recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Nicolas S
Dhaka, null, Bangladesh
Reviewed September 14, 2012

At first thanks to Mr Inder and his team. They were very friendly and offered us warm hospitality. Room was great compared to the price. Location is also perfect for those who wants stay out of noise. We stayed there for 01 night. That day the evening was packed with monsoon heavy shower. We had some urgent work outside but were afraid to go seeing the rainfall. Mr Inder offered his car to us as complimentary which saved a lot of time as well as tension.

A small help but meant a lot to us..!!

Thanks once again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Hasneen C
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Kabli in August 2012 and thought the place was excellent, especially for the price. Having stayed in Paharganj on a previous visit to Delhi we were looking for an alternative location which was a bit more hassle free and less chaotic. Having done some research on the internet and found the Hotel Kabli booking through their website was simple with prompt responses and confirmation.

The hotel is located in the Jangpura area of Delhi, and 15 min walk or 20rs cycle rickshaw from the metro station and close to an auto rickshaw stand. The room that we stayed in had a/c, a tv. fridge and hot water and was great considering the price of 1000rs per night. There is no restaurant but food is available to order from a nearby restaurant and is really good quality at a reasonable price.

The thing that really sets the Hotel Kabli apart from its competitors is the quality of service provided by Inder and the rest of the staff. From the moment that you arrive nothing is too much trouble which is terrific to see, particularly compared to other places that we have stayed in India. Inder even drove my wife and I to a local supermarket so that we could get a couple of things for our 1 year old daughter.

Would definitely recommend the Hotel Kabli and will be returning on my next visit to Delhi.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bluehoatzin
barcelona
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed for one week in Dehli in this beautiful and charming Hotel and really enjoyed the hospitality and excelent service they offered us; especially Inder and his family.
Rain, dirt, cheating, noise and polution is my resume of Dehli, but this Hotel really made us forget about all this, once entering the gate.
The room is simple but nice, the food was excellent and Inder and his stuff always ready to help us out, give us a ride and any information.

Thanks for this pleasand stay, we surely will come back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sebastian b
Inder Beer Sing... k, Manager at Hotel Kabli, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Dear Sir.

It was pleasure to host you this season.I'm glad your stay was comfortable with us.I myself had a great time with kids.Kindly give my regards to to the family and love to the kids..I await your return to Delhi.

Thanks

Warm Regards

Inder Kabli
Czestochowa, Poland
Reviewed September 8, 2012

If you are tired of everything was not in order, everybody wants to cheat you, Hotel Kabli is finally your escape from this. When there is some problem - Owner himself will take care of it, guide you through all staff you need to take care of. If you need - drop you in metro station, organize your sightseeing. This makes Hotel Kabli is much better, than every other I seen in India. Also it has just very nice rooms, hot water, delicious food and is located in great place - peacefull (even in Delhi) but close to bazar if you need something.
If you going to stay night in delhi - GO TO HOTEL KABLI - You will not regret!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bert1711
Hello Sir,

Greetings,

A heart Felt Thank you.We are glad you liked our place and your stay was comfortable.It was a honor for us to host you and thanks for choosing Hotel Kabli as your accommodation in Delhi.We look forward to Host you in your future travel to Delhi.

Thanks