Hotel Sohi Residency
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
$86
$62
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
  • Restaurant
All reviewskarol baghroom servicestay there againclean hotelcouple of nightshotel is locatedbooked this hotelhot waterwifiindia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had enjoy my stay there. I loved how the market is so close to the hotel. I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2011

On the way to jaipur stayed and we Felt like we were in home, all the staff member were polite/courteous in their words as well as offer a good room service, Room had a good hygiene. More value for money spend. Enjoyed the stay and would recommend for friends and family. Personally would like to thank all the crew as well Manager for their extended services and Lovely guesture...Mid of busy Bazaar but really nice place to stay.

Room Tip: It is in market so please ask for back side rooms or front north Rooms.
1  Thank Johnn L
Sohi R, Manager at Hotel Sohi Residency, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for providing us an opportunity to serve you.
Thank you very much for your judgement on tripadvisor.
Your valuable reviews helps tourist to choose right place to relax at affordable price and also encourage us to give our best to guest to make their stay memorable.
Hoping to see you again.

Thanks with warm regards,

Deepak Sharma

Reviewed September 24, 2011

I don't understand why Sohi has such a good reviews. It is fine and quite clean but it is nothing special. Let me add that the staff speaks quite poor English.

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for providing us an opportunity to serve you.
Thank you very much for your review in tripadvisor.
Regarding your question why this hotel has so nice review we would like to thank you for your judgement about cleanness of hotel room. The answer is hidden in your review itself. Cleanness is most prominent field in Hospitality Industry. We never compromise with quality of cleanness considering our guest health. This apply to your bathroom and in Restaurant as well from where you get fresh food of your choice.
Hoping to see you again.

Thanks once again with warm regards,

Deepak Sharma

Reviewed September 22, 2011

I had a nice and comfortable stay at the Sohi Residency.Stayed only for one night;however, I had a nice time there.Hotel management and staff were very courteous and helpful.The room was very clean and tidy;bathroom was ok as well.It has an easy approach from the Pusa Road from Metro pillar 93.The rates are reasonable;affordable,and literally good value for money.Overall an enjoyeable experience at Sohi Residency and would certainly recommend it to others.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

I Visit Delhi regularly on business, i happened to stay in Sohi since my regular Hotel was full, I had a great experience staying at Sohi, well located, rooms are clean, spacious, and excellent and prompt service from all the staff. so now Sohi is a regular Hotel for me and all my colleagues.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business