The Grace Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stayed here for one night as it was near the airport.

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Dirty room service trays lying in the corridors, locks broken on the doors.

Our room felt sticky and Damp and broken sockets lay lying open.

We also had ants everywhere in our room and the bathroom was disgusting.

Appalling service from staff too.

We also felt very itchy throughout the night, the result of bed bugs or some other disgusting thing perhaps?

The hotel itself is located in a disgusting area too
Don't waste your money.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank laurabellglasgow
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was there in the hotel at around 1.30 am the check in was good , the room is ok as i went into the shower i was shocked there was no bin was kept in bathroom , towels were dirty, bedsheets was dirty and used, i wanted to call at reception to change the bedsheets but it was too late i ordered pepsi for me & my friend the guy charged me 100 rs and told me that he has to go and buy it from black market bcoz it is too late , even next morning the water in the tanks was finished and i was in shower after called up 3 times at reception no bucket of water was provided me and my friend has to leave without shower.

bad service..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank rajputadventures
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Myself Yogesh Brother of Dinesh who stayed dated 22nd June, very hot day in New Delhi, Reached Grace hotel booked just 24 hours online by Cleartrip. Excellent services, Best AC performance what i was looking as hot day, Nice room with welcome fragrance, Good and cheap food with free room service, Free breakfast even i did not take as flight was too early in the morning, Free Wi-Fi just and everything was in included 1950 RS package. Thanks for Cleartrip also to make very clear n nice deal. I have booked Flights and Hotel through Clear trip for Bangkok Trip also, i believe No one can provide that cheap cost as i compared with Makemytrip, agoda and a lots. before i was worried may be poor facility will provide as Clear Trip is doing booking in cheap rate specially hotels but it was not true, Nice, facility proved by hotel! Keep it up Grace, make a Proud for Indian!

Room Tip: I really recommended Clear trip as very fare policy no hidden charges. One booking failed by Clear trip and i received my money within 3 days really great which make positive towards Cleartrip.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We have stayed in similarly priced hotels in Delhi and in world-class hotels in Delhi. We were amazed at how great this hotel is for its location and price. Unless you require services of a larger hotel or 5 star chain, you will be very happy to pay such a low price for excellent professional service, clean rooms nicely furnished, a staff that understands customer service. It is not a 5 star chain, but if you want to be treated like you are at one and be safe and comfortable in pleasing suuroundings with great access to the airport, this is our choice. As foreigner business travellers we think that says alot. Having found Grace, we no longer have to spend 10,000 rupees a night, or suffer and call it a cultural experience. Thank you Grace Hotel - we will be back with you soon!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank R E
Reviewed May 10, 2012

i came to place with my wife in delhi last month, hotel rooms was quite clean and neat . room services was spot on at this rate ..i will suggest who is looking budget hotel . that is nice place to stay ..also medical services was also good.

good amenities.like bathroom .

Room Tip: rooms on the south side
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple