“Cool Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Route 04
Ranked #431 of 12,534 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Bar, Chinese, American, Indian, Pizza, International, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Cool Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Nice place to hang out with your friends. Good atmosphere with great music. Enjoy a glass of beer with starters. The place gives a relaxing feel.
Please check out the happy hours as I think has extended ones even on weekends. (Not sure but heard from somewhere as we got there at early evening)

Music was bit loud sometimes and it got difficult to have a conversation. Also, the food was nothing different from similar places but we did not try anything exclusive so cannot say about the specials, if any

The staff was courteous and helpful but could not give full attention due to the rush. Dont think this would be the case during weekdays.

Overall, good experience about the place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Mayur S

New Delhi, India
“Relaxed place..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Love going here again and again..it's simply relaxed chilled out place. Best part happy hours is till 10 pm. Karaoke is fun here..

I Visit the one at khan market often.
Tip: go there before 7 to get a table..

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Shiivani
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overrated.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

We went to this place despite warnings from our hotel about how expensive it is. Easy to find, you're greeted, seated and served very fast. We decided to share a starter which was beautiful. What I didn't expect was having ordered our meals together that I'd be watching my girlfriend finish hers having waited as long as she could before it started going cold. The meal did eventually arrive and was divine as I expected. My main issues with this place was the extremely loud karaoke which made conversation impossible and the bill!! The meals were priced at just over half the bill. 3 sepperate service charges one 70%!!

For a place so highly recommended I feel it's important to say this place is not for backpackers or anyone on a budget

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just bad service and rude attitude of staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

I visited Route04 khan market in march 2012 twice but both the times service was pathetic and rude .
First time when i visited there i was seriously dazzled by the ambiance , i ordered for a beer as i was little annoyed with non-availability of beer that i wanna order ,but still i ordered beer which was available there , the lady who brought the beer was not chilled and opened it with out allowing me to check the temperature which is the basic of service and we allowed it to check it every where , then she opened the bottle but when i consumed it i told her to change my beer , she said sorry she was not able to do same , i said it's ok just get me another beer more chilled and specially requested to put in chiller to make it more chill and when i was done with my first beer she again got the beer which was not chilled, i consumed my first beer slowly so as to make my second beer chilled which was kept in chiller . i was annoyed when she again opened the second bottle without allowing me to check the temperature , which was not chilled . i was shocked at that point of time i didn't consumed beer and waited for her to change the bottle , but she didn't came , then i called and ask her why is she not changing my beer , she said this is the only chilled beer that we have rite now .i asked her to call the manager, again requested to change the beer but he said as the beer is opened i cann't change it , i said please make it a spoilage of that i give me another beer as i sply requested your lady waiter to get me chilled beer , but he agian repeated i wo'nt be able to do so, at last i have to consumed the worm beer .

second time i visted the same place by having a notion that this time i won't get disappointed , i visited there as i like the ambiance of that place . this time i again orderd ordered for beer , thank god i got the awesome temperature of beer and served it to to me , i had my one plus one beer then i ordered more one plus one beer , but i cancelled as i got call and i planned to rush by paying off bill ASAP , then lady waiter ask do u like to have more beer i said no and ask for check , but she said'' it will be chargeable '' i asked why it will be chargeable ? she replyed that as u have ordered for another one plus one beer we wont able to cancel it i called the manger and ask them to cancel the order that i had placed , as it is not perishiable item if it is placed on table it will get destroyed.... the manager then starts giving me useless reason that if my owner will ask that if u have charge then y did u delete from bill i simply said that u can say that the guest had cancelled the order , then he said it's not like that like in another way he was forcing me to pay for second round of bill which i haven't consumed .
then i explained this very bad and rude behaviour towards their guest i told him my previous exp as well and also discuss this is not practical that we are discussing it is only that he don't want to do and forcing to pay extra is bad , then he appologize for the same and didn't charge me for the beer that i have ordered but was not opened.
over all it was like experience of more discussing with manager as compare to my own personal time that i had came to spend there , i won't recommend that bar to anybody to spoil their mood.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank puneet89
delhi
“R - Rocking place, O - outstanding ambience, U - utterly delicious food, T - Thumps up for service, E - Excellent place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

I was shopping and hanging around with my best pals in CP and we all were hungry. I decided to go to Route 04, CP. I have never been there before but because I have listened a lot about it, we made a visit there.

We were six friends, the restaurant people helped us in getting a comfy place where we can talk, laugh, have fun and not feel awkward. We started our evening, ordering salads and starters. To pair it up, we also ordered cocktails from the large beverage menu.

The starters included Kentucky chicken wings and meatballs and God....they were just 'AWESOME'! The veg corner too was no less. Cajun fried Mozzarella sticks and wisconsin cheese balls served with different sauces and baked mushrooms were sumptuous.

My friend sushi (who hates veg food) loved the veg starters here and that set all of us in a good mood. I too was happy that I took the right decision.

Now was the main course, though I am not much of a non-vegetarian but for all who plan to visit Route 04, grilled tenderlion steak and grilled vegetables that comes directly from the wood fired oven, is a MUST.

Overall, It was a well spent evening. We clicked loads of pictures, the staff was very polite, service was gud and wonderful place. Route 04 made my evening with my friends.

• Visited January 2012