“Lovely spot”
Review of Serene Delhi

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Serene Delhi
Ranked #23 of 1,097 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Dhruv was one of the most helpful guest house owners/hoteliers we have met since coming to India and in Delhi this can make such a big difference. The rooms we stayed in were lovely and and communal areas are very nice and homely and beautifully decorated. Dhruv is clearly well travelled and interesting to talk to and went out of his way to make things easier for us in Delhi.
The area we stayed in was a little out of the main Delhi spots where we have stayed previously but this wasn't really an issue- in fact a bonus to be in a leafy suburb, and transport is fairly cheap, especially with the metro.
The cost of the rooms is quite high but unfortunately this is Delhi and I don't think you will find anything better for this price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Serene Delhi

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed here for over 5 days and must say the ambience, food and hospitality is excellent.
Highly recommended, specially if you are new in Delhi and need genuine advice/help getting around. The quality of food is very good and will appeal to anyone who likes good home cooked meals.

Very centrally located and markets and metro station is near by.

Rupinder

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The location was very convenient and safe. As a woman traveling by herself, I felt very comfortable there. The house is quiet and the owner and his staff are very helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting New Delhi.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Dhruv, owner and host of this beautiful apartment, looked after us exceptionally well, he managed to squeeze in an extra bed for a new member in our party post the Global Inspiration Conference, and allowed another extra person to share space with us the evening we arrived prior to her departure to the airport. Dhruv even went out late in the evening to get a medicinal remedy for one of our group who was suffering from a form of Delhi Belly. It is a lovely apartment and Dhruv is an excellent host. We had a very calm stay with him that and the attention of our drivers from Discovery Tours made our stay in Delhi very easy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2013

It´s a bit difficult for me to write about Serene because I feel so at home that I completely forget it is a guest house! I come to Delhi for work at least twice a year and always have to travel a lot. So, it is fantastic to get back in the country and get a chance to transition and get organized in such pleasant and comfortable surroundings. Most important, everything works perfectly, great wifi everywhere, wonderful breakfast, and the house is located in a leafy neighborhood which is close to everything, including the metro station. The staff has been around for quite sometime and they are quite polite and attentive. Drew, the owner, has an eye for detail and the place is not only super clean and comfortable, it is also well designed.Also,he is a great source of information concering travelling and sightseeing and is extremely helpful. I could not think of any other place to stay in Delhi!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I spent 4 nights in Serene Delhi in March and I really loved the place. I've stayed in other places in Delhi (different kinds, hotels, guesthouses) and I have to say that this is definitely the best I've been. Quiet, clean, spacious nicely decorated rooms, quite central (just a few metro stops from the main touristic spots - Delhi metro working perfectly), very good service and breakfast. Drew, the owner, was really helping all the time, in absolutely everything we needed... he managed to find for me a place to rent a saree, which I realized later, was quite an impossible mission!! I will definitely be back to Serene in my next visits to Delhi.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Serene is a very nice B&B apartment, located on a safe and quiet street in Hauz Khas, a great neighborhood in South Delhi close to restaurants, shops and the subway.
The bedrooms and common areas are well decorated and very clean and it is easy to quickly feel comfortable there. And the free WI-FI is super fast!
The owner, Drew, is extremely nice and always helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple