“A fine dining experience”
Review of Set'z

Set'z
Ranked #256 of 12,634 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Delhi
“A fine dining experience”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Been to this restaurant a few times. Great ambience and above all smiling staff.

The first visit ended in not being able to eat. As we pulled out the chairs to sit, we were told my school going son was in shorts and that attire is not allowed even though this restriction was not told when we entered and nor was any sign saying so displayed at the entrance. (This was a few years back and this rule is still applicable, as I saw someone being asked to put on pants to enter). This is normally enough to turn a person like me off from such a place but on coaxing by friends I decided to try it out.

The pricing is pocket friendly - much below 5* prices except.........(read on)

Multi cuisine live counters offer you a glimpse of what great food you are about to have.

The Mezze platters, both veg and non veg were great.
The twin tomato pizza and goat cheese salad was mouth watering.

here it is.....................
.............In the Indian section the pricing of the 'Tandori Roti/Lacha Parantha' is ridiculous Rs. 190/- without tax, per roti??????? (surely this is something that can be addressed to by the management)

In the dessert section we had the New York Cheese cake and Strawberry sorbet - both mouthwatering sweets.

Would I go again - Yes (as I have been doing)
Would I recommend it - Yes but don't wear shorts or you will have to wear something provided by them.

• Visited August 2013

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“One of best in Delhi”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I suppose , I have been going to Setz now for around two years and have yet to have a bad experience. This has led me to write a bit about this place.

For me, when I go to a restaurant I would like to think some basics are in place. A good atmosphere, good service, location, good selection and variety of food, and a good washroom. At setz, all of these are met and surpassed. The food selection is very wide , with 7 live kitchens to choose from. Having friends who have dined with me and have chosen from Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Italian and of course Indian cuisines, I can report, that all have had a good things to say, about the taste of the food.

The ambience is also good, without the loud blaring music, one finds in so many places these days. The setting of the place and the interior decor is excellent. Being at the Emporium mall in Vasunt Kunj, gives the place a good location to start with. However the way in which they have incorporated the granite blocks into the scheme of things, is great.

All in all, the experience is very good. Being in that particular mall, one would expect the pricing to be very high, however it is quite reasonable, and certainly better then the 5 star hotels.

I would certainly visit again to this place, and let's hope they maintain the standards.

• Visited July 2013
bangalore
“Beautiful n perfect”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I love going to Setz. The location is best, you can just complete your shopping and end your day here with towers of international beer, nice wine, cocktails and a great collection of scotch. The ambience and crowd is particularly good, somehow the place seems intimidating for college going kids, hence is always full with early-middle age crowd. They have a great collection of Indian fusion starters which of course go extremely well with the drinks. But be careful of one thing, you have to see the menu before you place any order, we had some trouble when our bill ran high as we ordered few tequilas thinking they would be of similar cost, but to our astonishment each shot was 1000 rupees! I should have seen the menu and I would consider this as my fault but my overall experience has been awesome!

• Visited August 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Good food, great service and a beautiful urban ambiance Set'z is a fantastic place to dine at. From Sangria to Spicy Dimsums everything appears to be prepared with affection. Thumbs up to the chefs and the serving staff. Staff is ready to please and carry's a beautiful smile all the time.

The place has small to very large table set beautifully in the restaurant so it can accommodate larger groups as well. I highly recommend this place for business, family and friends dine out.

• Visited July 2013
Athens, Greece
“Good international and local food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Many different food choices. Indian food was fantastic. The wine list quite long. Service quick and efficient.

Visited June 2013