See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2017

This Hotel is near to Airport that is the plus point, hardly it takes 10 minutes to reach hotel. Room was clean. AC and Wi-Fi was working well but cleanliness of washroom was not good. Flush was not working.

At reception when I show my booking, they said they don't find such booking in their
list, but will give you room as per your print out !!

It's ok for one night stay those who want to catch next day early morning flight. Overall needs to improve cleanliness.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2017

excellent stay at hotel best services they gave to me no complaints about the hotel enjoy stay at hotel food was awesome they provide awesome quality of food and many varieties i am fully satisfied with the services and helpful staff of hotel

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2017

We stayed at this hotel during February this year. We booked and payed this hotel months in advance. The main reason for booking here was because it is very close to the airport and we used Delhi only for sleep overs between other cities. The staff at this hotel cannot speak English. The place is totally run down. The bathrooms were dirty, sheets had stains on it and the towels were wet. No hot water. We had to ask for blankets because there were no extra blankets in the rooms. Breakfast was served in the rooms. Dry white bread and a small pale omelet. Coffee was served in cups without sauces and the milk and sugar were already added. We were a party of 4 and 3 of us do not drink sugar. During the night it was so noisy in the hotel that we could not sleep. I never stayed in such a terrible place in my life!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank 21,091,959
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are shady. The pillow covers were old and when we asked them to change them they did not have any washed covers. Checked in around 12.. There was no water in taps. After two hours we get chilling cold water and when we asked for hot water they provided us with a bucket. They might just avoid you by not answering your call. No wonders this hotel had such bad ratings. Really regretting the stay

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2016

Styed here for two nights in November 2016. First, there was no water in the room that I was given. Next every time you have take your bath or go to the toilet you to check for water - i had to check water each before going to bath. I check out in one day itself .VERY LOUSY UNHYGIENIC EXPERIENCE .I DONT THINK THEY IMPROVE BECAUSE I HAVE BEING EXPLAINING TO THEM IN Hindi , English THEY DONOT MAKE A MOVE.

We booked complimentary Airport Drop for 6 Adults. but collected amount for airport Drop Rs.300/-. We have No time to argue. Always Looting to Hotel Guests. "Be Careful"

Never ever going back.... please avoid this place like the plague.

Room Tip: Never ever going back.... please avoid this place like the plague.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends