“a very good stay with lovely rooms but slightly off location. Best of the 3 star properties in Mayur Vihar..”

Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
Ranked #21 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Darjeeling, India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I'll make this one short..I loved it......
the only thing bad I could say about this 1 is that I had work mostly in Central and South Delhi and from this hotel it took quite a while getting there....
This property is a marked improvement from my previous 2 stays at Holiday inn and Fraser Suites (both situated in Mayur Vihar)..
The rooms were beautiful....neat and clean and spacious with all amenities..
The breakfast was yummy....and the staff courteous..Would definitely return next time if I have work in the area..

Room Tip: request a high floor room facing the flyover....
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear sauravdis,

Mayur Vihar Extension is indeed still under development to provide more dining and entertainment options. In the meantime, we recommend exploring our great city from the Blue Line Metro Station, which is only 500 metres away and connects guests to Delhi city centre within 20 minutes. Sector 18 for shopping and dining options is only 10 minutes away by car or taxi.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Location of the hotel is near the tube about a five minute walk, or grab a TukTuk for about 60 rupees. Go for the high rooms at the back of the hotel overlooking the Metro line, they have the best views. Room clean and tidy and well serviced with turn down service every evening.
Shame about the wifi only being free for 30 minutes and available only in the lobby, I would expect a Crowne Plaza of this quality to offer it free. The one in Cochin gives no free time.
Breakfast is a good choice and the wait is short, hot food cooked to order by the chefs and they do an excellent job.
Reception clean and the staff are very efficient and answer questions with clarity.
Excellent sauna and steam plus the gym which was empty when i was there. I did not have any treatments due to lack of time.
I stayed here for two nights

Room Tip: High rooms, not at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Robin A,
My team and I thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida.
I am very pleased that our service and food highlighted your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Berrien Springs, Michigan
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed at Crowne Plaza for 5 days.
The hotel is clean with comfortable beds, modern layout and the most friendly staff.
The food was one of the best places we ate in the whole India.
We highly recomend this hotel.

Stayed December 2013
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Robea2003,
Thank you for your compliments and recommendation of Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida. I am happy to read that your recent stay with us was comfortable and that you felt well-looked after by my capable team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I spent 4nights there and the best thing is bed, very comfortable, soft.

Breakfast and dinner are very goods.

But location of this hotel isolate from other area. Cant walk around to find place for dine or drink.

Services staff at restaurant is more better then front desk.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear EurasieTravelAsia,

Mayur Vihar Extension is indeed still under development to provide more dining and entertainment options. In the meantime, we recommend exploring our great city from the Blue Line Metro Station, which is only 500 meters away and connects guests to Delhi city centre within 20 minutes. Sector 18 for shopping and dining options is only 10 minutes away by car or taxi.

About Us | Business Listings | Mobile Upgrade | Review Express | Advertising
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved. TripAdvisor Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
* TripAdvisor LLC is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site... (more)
TripAdvisor LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites. Taxes, fees not included for deals content.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

New York City, New York
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We attended a fair in Noida and lived in Crown Plaza for 4 nights. Both the service and food quality are excellent! The food is very fresh and delicious! The bed is soft and comfortable. I missed there when I just leave. If I go back Delhi, I will deffinately choose this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear tangsuperman,
Thank you for your compliments and recommendation of Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar noida. I am happy to read that your recent stay with us was comfortable and that you felt well-looked after by my capable team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The hotel installation was good, bud I think the front desk staff need be training again. When I reached the hotel, first, they give me a occupied unclean room, that is easy to solve but I didn't get any apologize. In the second day, when I back from outside, my key is not working for the elevator, after change the card, I found can't unlock my room door, because they put wrong data into the system and show me should check out when I will stay for 3 night more. When I check out, I found that my car arranged day before are in wrong time, they put into the system my flight time and arrange the car for same time, when day before they told me sure be leave the hotel two hours before. I can say, everyday have a surprise waiting me, this is not the level for a Crowne Plaza Hotel that I feel, at least in Latin America, I feel better and have very good experience before.

Room Tip: Don't choose the side of metro if you have difficult to sleep, is noisy.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear cml55-TW,

My team and I sincerely regret your disappointment with your recent stay with us. Your points, as mentioned, are being addressed by my team members, who continue to work hard to ensure the high standards and quality of our service.

Please be assured that your feedback helps us to focus on what is important for our guests and we truly hope for another opportunity to deliver a better stay experience to you. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Happened to stay at this property during my recent trip to NCR. Interiors are tastefully done and the rooms are spacious and big and comfortable . Overall it gets my thumbs up, however was disappointed at the morning breakfast buffet and dinner the previous night .The layout was not comfortable and there is a lot of back and forth to fill your plate .

Also want not satisfied by the spread also . It was quite limiting considering the quality of the hotel and the price one pays for the stay .

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Bijoy T,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida.
Whilst we are glad that your are happy with your stay and were well-looked after by my capable team, we are sorry that you were not happy with the buffet spread and found the layout discomforting. Your points are being addressed by our Executive Chef, who continue to work hard to ensure the high standards and guest satisfaction.

We hope to see you again in the near future and would be delighted to welcome you back.