“Value for Money... Good Hotel near to Airport T3”

Hotel City Park Airport
Ranked #366 of 1,097 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 9, 2012

A nice, neat and clean, Calm and peaceful hotel on the border of Delhi Gurgaon.
I have to catch a flight early in the morning and it took hardly 5-7 minutes to reach airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hotel City Park Airport

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Hotels near the airport, hard to find and too accustomed to passing customers to leave their wish to return.
Rooms small but clean, effective but impersonal service: Quick check-out.

Continental breakfast poor and too simple served in a small and poorly furnished room.
Pleasant room service at all hours.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I have reviewed a number of places, dotted in a number of countries and this is the worst hotel i have ever stayed in.

After charging me upwards to Rs7000 per room ( I had two as it was a family holiday )

I was DENIED A RECEIPT ! I couldn't believe it ! I don't know whether they were going to pocket my money or what but i had to threaten that I would call the delhi police before they grudgingly gave me a computerised bill. Initially he offered me a scrap of paper with the amount written on it ! On top of all of this he made us nearly miss our flight !

AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Nuclearwasteman
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Having stayed in many hotels around the globe, this is my first time experience that I had where the receptionist called us up ,to remind us to come down for breakfast.
I think this was very personal service,because no other hotels that I ve stayed before remind us of our breakfast.

the hotel also provided free wi-fi usage for us.I like this hotel. The room was nicely decorated,modern, and contemporary, the bathroom ( no bath tub) but it was of high standard, marbled and modern.

However, be careful, not to drink the bottled water provided in the room. My husband had stomach ache and diarrhea for 5 days.Indian water is always not clean.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mad_yahya
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is an excellent hotel with wonderful service. Our room was large with lots of hot water, fabulous shower; western TV channels. Here though are the negatives:
It is a long way from the airport (about 3 miles) and not many taxi drivers knew where it was. There are no taxis about for the return journey so you are forced to pay the hotel’s expensive taxi service at 400 rupees plus taxes. Surely, if this hotel wants business (and they seem to need it) then a free collection and drop off would help.
Charging 500 rupees plus tax for 12 hours WiFi is expensive and a little archaic. WiFi is free in many cafes now so why not free in a £50 per night hotel?
The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner.
For these reasons I give it 4* instead of 5*

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MicandTez
Reviewed December 20, 2011

The rooms were clean, the staff was awesome, especially Harry Nair. It was service with a smile! Seriously, it was one of the highlights of my trip! If you are near the airport and need a good spot to stay (either coming in or going out) well Harry and the rest of the staff will take care of you.
My name is Finneus Egan, I'm an actor, google it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Finneus E
Reviewed December 14, 2011

the hotel city park is exellent place to hold a marraige function..
as it does not only have a big open ground but it also have the rooms options to stay the guest..
i recently attended a wedding..it was a excellent experience as all the functions were at the same place..
secondly its proximity to airport is its additional benifit..
overall satisfactory experience..