“nice experience, but overpriced”
Review of NeoVeda Spa

NeoVeda Spa
Ranked #3 of 110 Spas & Wellness in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Based on the concept of New Ayurveda, our Spa showcases the modern translation of ancient Indian knowledge of life and well-being. It is a heaven of peace and tranquility set in a contemporary ambience, for those who wish to relax, restore and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit. An exclusive paradise filled with exotic aromas, essential oils, spice and floral fragrances, designed to enhance and optimize the total “mind-body experience” and peel away the layers of daily stress. Plush 7000 sq. ft. area is home to a state-of-the-art gym and a spa offering Indian as well as international spa practices. Offering an unparalleled personal care concept, Spa incorporates an array of classic and modern treatments, massages, scrubs, wraps, facials, baths, foot and hand care, slimming, toning and firming techniques.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Seoul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“nice experience, but overpriced”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We've visited this spa on Oct, 2011 after seeing the tripadvisor's reviews and recommendations. Through thier web page, you can make a reservation in advance, but need to input credit card numbers. Because of concerning about credit card accident, we visited the spa in person and was able to book the next day.
On the whole, the spa services were nice, but I couldn't say this spa is quite excellent than other's. Speicially, the price is quite high when compared to India's common prices.
If you ask me I'd recommend to my friend, I'd say "no'.

Visited August 2011

New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Peaceful and truly offers an amazing ambience”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

The kalari massage is a good treatment to opt for here. Its different and with its three course massage program it offers a wholesome experience. The beautiful rooms of the spa adds to the whole experience. The changing room and the bathrooms are also quite spacious. The sitting area where one can have herbal tea while waiting charms with its beautiful decor. Staff seem courteous, knowledgeable and well trained.

Visited June 2011
sanzeev, Asst General Manager at NeoVeda Spa, responded to this review, July 2, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for writing such an lovely review about us

Our entire team at NeoVeda spa is delighted to read it

We will look forward to welcome you again

NOIDA
“Extremely delightful...”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I had a long flight and I was very tired and exhausted when I landed to The Metropolitan hotel. I came to know that they had a newly opened spa. To enjoy a luxurious spa I called them, I was greeted by a polite gentleman who invited me. Upon arriving I was greeted by the Manager himself, Dr. Akhilesh and I had a wonderful talk and consulted him. He advised me to take a full body massage, accupressure and tips on healthy living. I was delighted by his warm hospitality and friendly nature. Definately for sure I will come again !

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to write an lovely review of our spa.

Your appreciation has motivated our entire team and we will look forward to welcome you soon again

Delhi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Spa services i have ever had !!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I have visited many spas' in india but i had wonderful experience at Neoveda spa in Metropolitan Hotel, New Delhi. The service culture and the range of treatments were fantastic. When i visited the spa i had certain queries hence the receptionist took me to Spa Head, Dr. Akhilesh, there we had a discussion on certain spa treatments with natural products. He consulted me and prescribed me a Scrub and massage. Before the treatment they offered me a welcome drink. I was delighted with the warm welcome. The therapist was very professional and equipped with the great knowledge of spa treatments and protocol. The ambience of the spa was truly relaxing and one can feel rejuvenated after a session of spa at neoveda. At every point of time therapist was looking for the comfort of mine.
I feel completely charged and rejuvenated after the visit at Neoveda. Thanks to Dr. Akhilesh and his team for providing me a wonderful experience.

Dear Guest,

The entire team of NeoVeda spa is thrilled to read such an lovely appreciation.

Thank you very much.

We will look forward to welcome you back soon again

Delhi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent, you will forget your feeble side after visiting the spa.”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Had a great experience in the entire visit. The host was very friendly, good ambience's and a must visit for everyone. In one word awesome!!!

Visited May 2011
sanzeev, Asst General Manager at NeoVeda Spa, responded to this review, June 7, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your visit at our NeoVeda Spa and sparing the time to post your comments.

We will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again

With warm regards