“Hotel with homely feeling and personlized attention”
Review of Hotel Deer Parkk

Hotel Deer Parkk
Ranked #246 of 1,076 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Chennai (Madras), India
“Hotel with homely feeling and personlized attention”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Whenever I go to Delhi, I prefer to stay in this hotel in Green park area, though I am eligible to stay in star hotel. They have special rate for corporates, which includes complimentary breakfast and airport pick up. I get a homely feeling, as they attend to any of our request on comfort or features or any special arrangements to be made. The rooms are very spacious.They provide very reliable Wifi services and any regional TV channel on request. The big advantage of the location is proximity to Adyar Ananda Bhavan restaurant, highly prefered by south Indians, apart from access to all offices. One can walk it in 5 minutes or optionally the hotel staff get your menu from this restaurant directly to your room within 30 minutes. I have recommened this hotel to my other colleagues, who happened to stay here during every trip.

Room Tip: choose Executive room, which is spacious
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank mohan775
Rahul C, General Manager at Hotel Deer Parkk, responded to this review, February 27, 2017
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive your feedback, thank you for sharing your comments here on TripAdvisor.

Your appreciation for our services rendered, motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

We thank you for once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back and ensuring your expectations are exceeded again.

Warm Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The location was good. metro station(green park) is 15 mins walking or 30Rs auto. Its located in a safe place. The rooms are pretty new and big. Pretty much everything that I would look for in a boutique hotel The breakfast is also fine, good enough.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Rohit_vagabound
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I am staying in Delhi for 2 weeks on business (14 July - 28 July 2013) and my client recommended the Hotel Deer Parkk because of its proximity to their office.

The room I'm staying in is on the 4th floor (402) and is huge! With a small couch, king size bed, flat screen tv, big bathroom, etc. It has some great amenities like air conditioning, HBO (and like 5 other movie channels) and free Wifi with a great connection.

That said, there are some thing you should be aware that they don't have... like an in-room safe, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, etc. Also, the rooms are a little run down (mold in the bathroom), but I'm not sure how this compares to other hotels in India.

The staff is very service oriented and does everything possible to accommodate any request. Like literally running to the store when I order a beer with dinner.

I'd stay here again if I have business nearby.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the entry level floor because they are super loud. Their rooms range in siz...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ericajaynew
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Hotel Deer Parkk has the spacious, neat and clean rooms . staff is very helpful and professional . surrounding is very good . green park market is very near and deer park is walkable distance . excelent hotel for stay.

Room Tip: want to prefer back side executive rooms huge room with huge bathroom
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank roni_118
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Good hotel near the nice Deer Park. Rooms are clean and spacious and there is WIFI. Only the rooms downstairs next to the reception are incredible noisy during the night. And I think it was quite nasty to let me pay 800 rupies for an extra bed when a friend joined me on 05:00 in the morning in my double bedroom. I already paid for this double room for 3 night and my friend didn't even had breakfast. At first the staff refused to put this extra bed on my bill, but insisted to let me to pay for it. I don't have a good feeling about it...

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Struggy81
Anand, Gujarat
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I spent few hours at the Hotel with my colleague Kamal and therefore being able to write the review. I stayed at the adjoining Hotel.

The hotel was nice with spacious rooms and good up-to-date facilities. The service was good and staff were really helpful

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business