“excellent services”

Ranked #517 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Vantaa, Finland
“excellent services”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

i have visited in february best Western taurus hotel New Delhi.It was a very nice experience.i really enjoyed the luxury food in the hotel.All staff members provided me a friendly and attentive service throughout my stay.The Hotel is so beautifull and also the location of hotel is also nice.
i met a person named Arun sharma he is a very nice person.he is very polite and friendly.he gave me all the services which i needed.a specialy thanks to Mr. Arun Sharma.Good Job man !!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have awesome experiences in this hotel, the interior of Punjabi nawab is lajawab. Ans taste of food and the services are excellent . And i specially take one name of front office guy Mr. Arun that, he is excellent in his job. Thanks alott to offyou.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is my second visit to Delhi , first time I stayed in Radisson Blu , but this time a business partner has booked for my stay in this hotel. Before confirming I read the reviews made by other travellers as I usually do before visiting any hotel, even if I had stay in the hotel before. The reviews say , Fantastic, Appreciation, amazing , great hotel, etc.. so after reading them I decided to take his advise , since all reviews where interesting although I always have bad experiences with Best Western brand. Anyhow I will make it simple , the hotel needs to be shut down for room maintanance or renovation . I will resume by saying if you are planning to go to this hotel do it for price and convenience that is next to the airport only . Staff...need a lot of training! Alok Sharma the GM of Sales is a fantastic person and he did his best to make my stay confortable, but he is limited to be a nice person , move you to another room but there is not much he can do.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Brazukajo
Alok S, Manager at Taurus Hotel & Conventions, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing valuable feedback & time taken to provide us with these details. We sincerely apologize for the service shortfall you encountered during your stay with us.

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I visited the hotel in the month of January quit cold that time but inside the environment of the hotel was well appreciated and also the food was amazing and like the service,Location of the hotel was also very nice.Appreciate Mr Arun Sharma effort in the front office, Professorial and hard working ,Keep it up Arun,

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Alok S, General Manager at Taurus Hotel & Conventions, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it and look forward to your stay with us in near future.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We arrived on February 14, which was a very busy day for the hotel. But regardless of the extremely busy day, the staff was polite, efficient, and attentive to our needs. The hotel manager Manoj introduced himself and made sure that we were very comfortable. We had just arrived after an unnecessarily long journey from Agra, Manoj spoke to our driver on our behalf and made sure he understood his instructions for the next day.

The staff behind the desk were equally helpful going the extra step on our behalf, they acquired a courier service for us and assisted in so many other ways. It was a pleasure to stay in this hotel, and I will recommend it to all my Canadian friends who are planning a trip to India, and my travel agent who should have booked us into this hotel.

Thank you again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed in another hotel near the airport but Taurus was recommended for dinner so I tried it. Amazing food and staff!
I even came down from Greater Noida especially for their food and I was not disappointed at all!
I had a great time in the bar also with a bottle of Indian red wine, very nice taste recommended by the hotel staff. They exceeded all my expectations when they brought a plateau of cheese, olives and nuts to match the wine!
Well done to all and keep up the great work!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed at this hotel and loved every minute. The staff are very friendly and catered to our every need making sure We were well looked after! The rooms were very clean and spacious and it was great value for money! Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012