Frankly we were happy about the hotel at first. I will write the good points first.
01. We were allowed check-in about 9AM ..that was really helpful
02. Room had all the amenities.
03. Wi-Fi was strong enough in the room
04. Front Desk as well as room service is OK
Now the critical Part (negative points)
01. We stayed at the room 101 and there is a 'peep hole' created in the glass window, the plain glass has matted sticker, but there are two holes purposely created by removing the matt sticker. on the other side of the room is corridor, and next is the room where room boys stayed. I am pretty sure they are using this to peep into the room 101.
02. Linen was dirty, but I ignored it by considering the fact that we were allowed very early check-in.
03. We used hotel Taxi (and it was for very early in the morning 4AM), but Still feel we were ripped. From airport to hetel it cost only 300 rupees, but hotel charged us 800 for hotel to airport (about 2.5 times day time charges, which is not acceptable)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JHT Hotel is an oasis situated in the heart of Delhi at the aristocratic area of Greater Kailash. JHT Hotel set amidst the serene environs is a four star hotel in Delhi where comfort blends with peace and tranquility. Built in contemporary style, this hotel wins over the hearts of its guests with the soothing ambiance created by its simplicity and state-of-the-art amenities. The home away from home feel and international standard ambiance blended with the Indian culture following the principle of “Atithi Devo Bhava” are the distinctive features of our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your JHT Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.