“UNRAVEL THIS WELL KEPT SECRET & BE AMAZED!”
Review of Craft House

Craft House
Ranked #26 of 185 Shopping in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Craft House brand showcases the premium arts, crafts and produce of India to the world. Distinctively Indian and truly exceptional, we take pride in genuine and authentic selection of merchandise with high quality standards. We are located at the Metropolitan Hotel & Spa (Bangla Sahib Road, Delhi) and As Delhi Bazaar Craft House at International Departure, T3, IGI Airport in Delhi. The offerings at our stores are extensive and appealing to all the five senses. The fresh flavors of pure whole leaf and blended assortments, hand plucked from organic tea gardens of Darjeeling and Assam. Ayurveda collection of pure essential oils, home spa, incense. Intriguing handicrafts and souvenirs from across the country. The richness of colours, weaves and apparel is presented through hand woven and embroidered Pashmina, Silk, Cotton. Silver and Gold jewellery is available in ethnic and contemporary designs using precious and semi precious stones.
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“UNRAVEL THIS WELL KEPT SECRET & BE AMAZED!”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Even though I live in Delhi but I have never visited Craft House before. After a day conference at The Metropolitan Hotel, I dropped at the store and I was pleasantly surprised. Unlike many other shops selling Indian products in Delhi, Craft House stands out and in style. It is a beautiful store with many choices for good quality and value for money Indian products. I am sure foreigners will find this place fascinating but even for locals this is must visit store. I bought Darjeeling Tea which I have not seen anywhere else in Delhi. My wife is planning to visit Craft House over the weekend. Without any hesitation, I would recommend Craft House to all visitors

Visited June 2011
2 Thank Amitpal82
bmaiban, Manager at Craft House, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation of Craft House concept. We look forward to welcoming you again.

New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Souvenir Shop in Delhi!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

An extremely pleasant, non rushed shopping experience, with well informed staff. Craft House PASHMINA & TEA Collection is EXCELLENT! Well worth the visit. Keep it up!!

Visited April 2011
9 Thank chattarpur
bmaiban, Manager at Craft House, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you for your valued feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Birmingham, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great products, resonable prices”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

After shopping in many different areas of the Golden Triangle we returned to the Metropolitan to spend the night. I found that the quality of the merchandise at the craft house was far superoir and the prices were great!!!!!!!!!!! Staff freindly and not over bearing.

Visited April 2011
4 Thank windstar00
bmaiban, Manager at Craft House, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you for your appreciation of Craft House and we look forward to welcoming you again.