“Happy Customer”

Ranked #322 of 1,054 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Mumbai
“Happy Customer”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Probably one of the best value for money hotels ive stayed in. Clean rooms, courteous staff and surprisingly good food. Stayed her with my wife and infant daughter and was really happy with the experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kolkata
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The title says it all... Excellent foods in huge amount. The room was clean and comfortably interior decorated.

The toilet has 24 hours water service (hot and cold) and clean western style arrangements. The room service is prompt and efficient.

A pick up service from the airport/New Delhi Station would be highly appreciated. It took some time for me to find the place myself. It is located very near to the Saheed Ramphal Chowk.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed February 8, 2013

new construction.very clean hygenic room .good interior.helpful people..good food.very close to airport.....very pleasent stay.strongly recomanded for.those who have some work in dwarka or DNB must choose this place ..........

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mauban, Philippines
Reviewed December 17, 2012

great service, super food and very neat and tidy and hygienic...... staff cooperative and had a very pleasant stay...........................

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 6, 2012

As this premises is in the middle of residential apartments, difficult to reach here in case pick up the drop is not provided / arranged especially for first comers. Otherwise Front Desk, Room etc was good. Recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Panaji, Goa, India
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have been staying in Gokul residency for the past 3 years whenever I happen to be in Delhi. It is in Dwarka about 20 mts drive from IGI Airport Terminal 3. It is a new and clean property. The rooms are well appointed tastefully designed especially the suite room. The place is hygienic. Food is good and worth for the money. Service is also excellent. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to be in neat and clean Hotel and real worth for the money.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good. However Suite Rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed November 25, 2012

As it was my first trip to Delhi, my stay at Gokul Residency made my trip even more enjoyable and a memorable one. The place was warm and inviting and not very expensive. It didn't lack in anything, their service and staff, everything was perfect for me. During my four day stay, the staff made me feel at home taking care of my every need from food to travel arrangments. I liked the food and fast service. I also liked the comfortable rooms, which were well maintained and clean, something that everyone looks forward too while visting a new place. It was indeed a wonderful experience. I would surely love to stay at Gokul Residency on my next trip to Delhi with my family and definitely going to recommend to all my friends as well.
Thanks to all the Gokul Recidency staff for making my trip a memorable one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo