“Perfect for travelers”

Ranked #549 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Bromont, Canada
“Perfect for travelers”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had to leave early morning, so I had chosen this hotel thru Expedia because it was close to the airport. Nothing to complaint about the hotel; except that my room was on the wrong side of the building as it was noisy till 11h30. But beside that all was ok: good welcome, good service ; and moreover free shuttle to airport and ON TIME as well (this was my fear as few travelers had mentioned that their shuttle was late coming in). It deserved its rating

Room Tip: room not on the back road
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank B265

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hong Kong
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This hotel was fine - I decided to try it out inspite of some negative reviews. From the airport pickup, (much appreciated after midnight) to the wake up call the next day, it was a very smooth experience. The staff were very helpful and professional, the room was spotless and best of all, it's a very quick trip to the airport. This hotel is fine for an overnight stay if you want easy acess to the airport.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Pune
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I had just one night to spend between two flights. I saw the reviews and decided to give it a try.

It is really close to the airport. You get to the hotel in 10-15 minutes. There is a row of hotels on this road and you will have to look out carefully to locate a particular hotel.
I was pleasantly surprised by the welcome and efficiency at the reception. I was in my room in about 2-3 minutes.

The room looked nice, clean. The bed, the layout all quite well done. IT was a cold night in Delhi but the room had a heater that made it comfortable. The washroom was clean and had enough supplies of toileteries.

The bedsheets looked clean but i had a small doubt that they were used, The towels were however nice and clean.

The restaurant closes at 11 pm and the food was served with great lot of care and interest, The taste is ok. I could not check our on breakfast as I left early.

The guy at the reception did try a fast one by saying that I will have to pay for the airport drop but when I mentioned that it was included, there was no further discussion and I got an airport drop.

Overall, I was happy with my one night stay. I however feel it is slightly overpriced. Need to check out the other ones on the same road.

My rating is good betweem average and very good!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank sanjayicon
Tauranga
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Booked this on the Internet and was not disappointed. If you are looking for a stopover/transit hotel near the airport and don't want to pay a fortune then this one is OK.
I arrived after midnight following a late flight into Delhi - the front desk was helpful and efficient, a porter took my bags to my room which was clean and the bed comfortable. The aircon worked fine and toiletries were provided in the bathroom. For the price paid I think it was good value (for a transit hotel).
However, rooms have little or no views and the hotel is in a street full of other hotels but I think this would be the best hotel in the street.

Warning:
Watch out for dodgy taxi operators at the airport who will tell you your hotel is full and your booking has been cancelled. They will offer to take you somewhere else for a rip off fare - stick with your original booking and plans.
Fortunately this was not my first trip to India so was on the alert but this scam would be easy to fall into if you are tired, jet lagged and confused by the chaos outside the airport.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We chose this hotel because it is close to the airport. The exterior is attractive, perhaps more so than some of the other local properties. The doorman was quick to help with our luggage and invite us into the comfortable lobby. Our room on the ground floor was comfortable and well appointed.

The main problem was with the staff, doorman excluded. Having gotten used to wonderfully attentive and helpful hotel staff during our two week holiday this place was disappointing. The front desk staff were inefficient, unfriendly and wanted to charge us for the cab ride to the airport in the morning even though our booking said it was provided. They wanted to see proof. When we booked we didn't have access to a printer but I had saved a screen shot of the booking and showed that as proof so we got our free taxi to the airport.

If you want a comfortable room close to the airport this place is fine. Don't stay for the service and print a copy of your booking receipt.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Singapore
Reviewed January 14, 2012

i stayed one night on 14th january. i had to take early morning flight so i look this hotel. though airport transfer was included in the price, front desk guy charged me extra 300 Rs for that in the morning and did not even give me receipt. since i was already late for the flight i didn't fight over it and just moved on.
but no one likes to get cheated, even if it is as little as your morning coffee. i would not trust this hotel ever again

Room Tip: avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank rahulverma

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Munich, Germany
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Perfect hotel if you´ve booked an early morning flight as we (2 girls) did.
Our room was spottlessly clean and very modern. Although the hotel is in a very noisy area close to a highway junction (as all the airport hotels in New Delhi), our room was surprisingly quiet. The hotel staff was helpful and funny. The transport from/to the airport worked perfectly. The hotel is just 15 minutes away from terminal 3 and you can easily get a taxi there. Good choice for an airport hotel!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends