“Very Comfortable, Lovely Service, Good Food”

juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
Ranked #57 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
New York City, New York
“Very Comfortable, Lovely Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel was recommended by my Agent and I was very pleased with his choice. I had the room booked from the night before since I wouldn't be arriving at the hotel until about 0300 and I didn't want to wait to check in. I was checked in immediately and my room was just off the lobby and adjacent to the entrance to the dining room. I was a concerned that there might be some noise because of the close proximity to these areas. And, there was construction for the metro just outside my window, my room was facing the street. But I needn't have worried, the room seemed very soundproof and I didn't hear any noise at all.

The room was extremely comfortable and although compact very well arranged. Since I arrived at a very early hour it was quite chilly and I did ask for a portable heater which was very promptly delivered to my room and set up for me. I did want to freshen up before getting ready for bed and my one quibble is that it took a very long time for the water to get hot, I felt that this was such a waste of water. The bed and the pillows were very comfy and I was asleep almost immediately. I got up in time to have breakfast which had many choices both Western and Indian and so I ordered an omelet which was made by the chef manning the buffet, toast and fresh fruit rounded out my meal. I also ate dinner that night and I was pleased that it was very good and quite substantial. I was in Delhi to start a tour the following morning and I wanted to rest so staying close to the hotel all day suited me.

The room was very clean and there were plenty of towels and the amenities in the bathroom looked very nice although I didn't use them, I had plenty of my own but I'm sure someone would appreciate them especially if they forgot something.

I stayed one more night and had my breakfast very early so as to get on the road before the rush hour trying to avoid the Delhi traffic (which didn't work).

All in all I was pleased with my stay and the staff could not have been nicer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

All the staff at Justa are very polite and make sure you have a wonderful stay with them. Their smiles and professional manner makes the stay very comfortable. They are willing to help and always go out of their way. Raju driver at the travel desk is professional and provides the service on time. Veronica makes sure the room is ready on time and takes care of every detail. Sanjana is very polite and helpful. Chef prepares the best breakfast every morning.
Look forward to staying at Justa again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were not sure what to expect after a couple of shoddy places on the drive from Bangalore to Delhi but this was just awesome! The hotel by itself looks like a small apartment building (which it probably is converted from) but the reception and the rooms were just fantastic. The hotel smells very nice and has been scented throughout. The suite that I stayed in is basically a 1 bedroom apartment that has been converted, so it is very spacious, very clean and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable and the room service was excellent. The only real negative is that parking is not available and need to park on the road but the hotel has security staff to watch over the cards.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Srinagar, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

I must say this is a wonderful hotel to live in, "Small but luxurious".
Service is excellent, housekeeping staff is awesome especially Mr. Ramesh, Mr Devindra, Mr. Top singh, Mr. Basanla, Mr. Mohan. The customer value of this hotel is too good.
I appreciate the staff. "Worth staying in Justa The Residence panchsheel Park".

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kathmandu, Nepal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

When entering the Justa you are greated with quite a tasteful lounge and a very modern art and decor. After travelling for a week and a half in more established luxury chains (Trident Hotel Agra, Lemon Tree Premier Jaipur, Taj Group Varanasi) I really appreciated the close personal intimacy that came with staying in a smaller boutique. The staff were extremely friendly and very pleasant to get to know and chat with. I want to especially thank Top Singh, Ramesh and his team - Leixmein, Basanta (best smile in India), Bashaint and Devendra who cooked fantastic food. They oblidged all our requests even when we wanted to order dinner very close yo the restraint closing time, provided us with great tips. The food at the restaurant was delicious, and we got a curry two nan breads and a chicken biriyani for less than 800 RS which is about the same you would play for two people at an Indian fast food joint.

I do however have a few minor critisims.
The first was even though it was my fault that I did not research enough to know that both the Lotus temple and Akshardham are closed on Monday, I feel that the service e desk should have informed me of this when I enquired about the price of a taxi to those locations. High level of service is not just meeting your clients needs but also having the foresight to predict their needs and I was a little disspointed when my tuk arrived to the closed off monuments.

Secondly the location whilst is extremely close to the primary sights, is a little tucked away so it is a little harder to hail down a cab or tuk. This I didn't see to be a huge issue and was able to get a tuk without a long wait.

I would like yo end with suggesting to fellow travels to be mindful of tuk prices and in Dehli I would reccomend using the metre, where the first two kms should be 25 RPs and then 8RPs for each km thereafter.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed for 1 night after arriving from Bhutan then driving off to Rajasthan. The room was a little small but it was very comfortable. There are not many other options for eating but the restaurant at the hotel was very good with nice tasty meals. We had a driver so were able to come and go with him

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have stayed here twice in the past 3 months and enjoyed my stay at both times. The rooms are clean and well kept. The hotel staff were very helpful especially Mr. Jaspal Bisht. Chef Arjun makes sure guests are served well. Overall, very good value for money. I plan to stay there again and will recommend this hotel to business as well as leisure travellers .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#15 of 229 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Visaya
#73 of 708 in New Delhi
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
#24 of 708 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!