“My stay made my day”

juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
Ranked #68 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed January 19, 2012

It was an ultimate experience staying over there, as the ambiance out there was just incredible.
They are having 25 rooms fully equipped with modern amenities, business center and conference halls which for sure meets all our business need at a single point. The service takes no time at all. Delicious food snatches another set of complements for the Justa guys.
Am sure families and couples would like it as well. I wish to find "Justa" at places other than Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Sandip88
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback which has been shared with the team. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and hope to see you soon in either of our properties in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad or Bangalore.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I stayed there for a couple of days during a business trip. The experience was very satisfying. The room was surprisingly well furnished and very clean, and the service was prompt.Really impressed by responsibility taken by hotel staffs to fix issues(if any) as quick as possible. Hotel has free internet which you do not find in many delhi hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel to the people who wish to stay in a homely place, far from all 5 star show off.

Room Tip: all rooms are very good but rooms at back side is quiet
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank naveen s

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.We do hope to see you more often at our orpoerteis which are speread over Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore , Hyderbabad.Our hotels are all wifi connected and while your rate may be inclusive of the net charges, we do have have a nominal charge for internet usage .

We look forward to seeing you again at our hotels.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I had a wonderful experience while staying in the hotel with my family. Rooms and corridors are very neat and clean. They say that hotel is heartless is the restaurant and food is not good. I must say the food is not good only, it is excellent. Service is simply superb out there in restaurant. Once it happened to call hotel staff for room service and believe me, one of them came around 2 o'clock in the morning. I was carrying my laptop and being a net savvy I was dying to use net and to my surprise they has wi-fi connection installed and I was even more surprised to see that connectivity was superfast. As I has visited Delhi to spend my holiday I was planning to wander around. And there came the travel desk of the hotel. They were very supportive and co-operative. They helped me plan the Delhi darshan. I took the hotel's car and the driver was also very good and he saved my money-to-be-paid-to-guide a lot as he had good knowledge about the city and places. After I came back from Delhi darshan I got relaxed as the ambiance and location of the hotel is splendid. Whoever staffs, name it from reception to room service to restaurant, are on their toes to serve the guests and they beyond their limit to make the stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Since the location is awesome I think a traveler can choose any room. He will be totally satisfied.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Anshuman S

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very encouraging feedback. I have shared the same with our team who are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable.Justa hotels is meant to be " your home away from home" and our biggest validators are our guests like yourselves.

We have hotels in Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please let us know if you plan to visit any of the cities and allow us to showcase more of Justa's warmth.

richak.singh@justa hotels.com

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I have stayed in the hotel number of instances during my travel to Delhi and found it to be extremly comfortable. It is located centrally with very clean sorrounding and healthy spread. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel as many of my colleagues and friends found it very comfortable too

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This hotel is located in a very homely location. Near to the local markets like Green Park or Lajpat Nagar. Comfortable, clean and well maintained rooms with basic amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Housekeeping staff really take care of your room and very friendly restaurant staff, they make you feel at home. Hotel has free internet which you do not find in many delhi hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor, they not have rooms with any special view.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Holidayfun0810
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed there for a couple of days during a business trip. The experience was very satisfying. The room was surprisingly well furnished and very clean, and the service was prompt. The resourcefulness of the staff was impressive, when i asked them to help me setup a meeting the next day. We did not experience any hiccups and thanks to Justa for being such a wonderful host.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank M0rD3tH
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback. I have shared the same with the team who are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We hope to see you again at the hotel.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Ambience and location is very good. great service with staffs are very responsive. Really impressed by responsibility taken by hotel staffs to fix issues(if any) as quick as possible. Stayed for 10 days in last week of december 2011. For first 1-2 days there were some problem with internet connection because of internet service provider(AIRTEL) from back end but staff tried their level best & soon the issue was resolved in quick time.....since then i enjoyed smooth & high speed internet access through out my stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Priti N

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your understanding about the internet issue. Unfortunately, we were having a bit of a rough time with our service provider for a few days which got resolved.We have also taken corrective steps to make sure we do have a back up in case of any such issues in the future.

We hope to see you again at the hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#19 of 254 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Greater Kailash I
Rockland Hotel
#168 of 736 in New Delhi
Grand FFOUR
#134 of 736 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!