Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar
Ranked #60 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Bangalore, India, Asia
“Namaskar”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Thanks for the great experience during my stay at your hotel. Specially the manager Mr. Samir and his team they passion to satisfy guest around them is very energetic. And I have noticed that the staff in the lobby is very helpful.
In housekeeping Ms. Prema very particular about her guest and there need. Staff at breakfast are very busy but unfortunately without work, but nice spread and variates. Overall good stay will come back.

• Stayed August 2014
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Dear Guest

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for staying with us again and sharing such a delightful feedback.

It is gratifying to know that you had a good time here and our specialised services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Your wonderful review has been shared with our associates and they are motivated go ahead an extra mile to achieve the best of service standard.

I have also noted your feedback pertaining the breakfast staff, be rest assured that you feel the difference upon your next visit.

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback and would love to welcome you again at our hotel in New Delhi.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dehradun, India
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Staying in five star hotel means getting the best service without any hassle, and that's what I got from Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar. I would personally like to thank the Front office department for helping me out with the hotel procedures. I will definitely come here again the next time I visit Delhi!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your delightful feedback. We are pleased to note that you have appreciated the services of our Hotel and the hospitality displayed by our Associates.

Sambalpur, India
Reviewed August 13, 2014

You know how good it feels when you try to check into a 'so called' 5 star at 2PM am get the rooms just in 2 hours, at 4PM >:(

1. They ASSUMED we would go for a higher room and quoted me for that even after the online booking slip mentioned what I booked. Trying to explain them the "self-explanatory booking mail", finishing check-in and then waiting for them to find vacant rooms took almost 2 hours with only 1 out of two booked rooms allotted. Okay ! other one was fast ;| .. like within 3 hours !

2. See ma, big TV. hold on ! It only has one channel showing what their hotel looks like. Even after 20 hours of check-in, 2 service calls & 1 reception complaint, it still is NOT working.

3. No TV, okay... do some work .. Enable WiFi . ouch !. It kinda feels like a joke. Half of the time it won't connect and when it does, even google takes forever to open.

4. House-keeping ! I decided to write this review after getting frustrated by my 2 calls followed by them still NOT sending in someone to clear the damn basin blockage.

5. How can I forget the airport pickup they never sent !!! Maybe it was my fault all their listed com lines were OUT OF SERVICE !

...I have a feeling there's more coming but I have a Delhi to see, bye ;)

Lets sum it up : The worst 5 Star experience ever, though the hotel itself it a fair-looking one.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Kudeep
Punjab
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Firstly the reservation team helped me for my reservation very prompltely. Then i came late in the evening and i was acknowledge immediately and taken to my room. I missed my breakfast but they offered me sumthing which was made me feel special. Best thing are the staff who all are always ready to help there guest. Thanks for all the services provided to me.

• Stayed August 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for staying with us and sharing such a delightful feedback.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Extremely friendly atmosphere , nice rooms , ample space for parking . easy access to shopping complexes ,delivers whatever committed . Specially senior staff ; they personally look into your requirements and try to fulfil. This is what one looks for , highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for your delightful feedback. I am glad to know that the overall room, amenities, facilities, surrounding and service was upto your liking. I have shared your compliments with our associates, our associates express gratitude to you for your kind acknowledgement of the service areas.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at hotel radisson blu, paschim vihar.delhi at my trip to New delhi for attending a function on August 3rd.
I found this hotel is having an amazing fantabulous lobby, with an good team special thanks to priyanka for taking care of the check in and warmth in receiving. The room has great decor. Lobby ambience make you feel great. Good food.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, August 10, 2014

Hong Kong
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Traveled to Delhi for a friend's wedding in March. Have stayed here before and generally this hotel is good in terms of nice and clean room, in room dining etc.

However, dealing with front desk was a nightmare this time and I was surprised to see such rude and unresponsive staff, clearly made me feel they are being racist against Indians. Would like to highlight following 2 incidents:

1. Asked front desk why there's a tax on breakfast component in the bill when my room didn't include breakfast, they looked at each other and went back to work without even responding to me. Never got an explanation even after speaking to duty manager. Clearly its not a big amount but imagine if you multiply the number with # of nights this hotel sell and overcharge every customer?

2. Called front desk 3 times in 40 mins to request a bell boy to help with luggage on checkout, every time they told me he's on his way and no one showed up. Eventually we carried our luggage our-self in 2 batches as we were getting late. Duty manager promised to get back on email after checking what went wrong and till date I didn't hear back anything.

Will never return to any Radisson hotel in future and wont recommend it to anyone either, specially Indian friends and family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TravellingIsReligion
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, August 11, 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback about your experience at Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar. Though you seem to be appreciative of the hotel, I have noted your disappointment with your resent experience.

We at Radisson Blu hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar takes pride in its service standards and I would like to assure you that we believe in providing sincere and honest services to all our guests and do not hesitate in going over and above just to ensure that our patrons have a wonderful experience. We ensure that our guests receive value for money along with sustained standards of products and services. We have always encouraged and trained our staff for the same and if you have noted an instance otherwise, I would like to request you for more details at gm@rdpvdelhi.com. I also request you to provide details of your correspondence with the hotel regarding your issue as I would like to have the same investigated.

We do look forward to another chance of serving you & showcase our hospitality.