“Standards are going down if the Frequency of the guest is Increasing”

Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar
Ranked #63 of 707 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Standards are going down if the Frequency of the guest is Increasing”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Its a straight away Question for Mr. Preet Inder Singh.
Does your hotel follows this Rule " that standards are going down if the Frequency of the guest is Increasing "

Such a causaul attitude towards the guest ....

Being a Freqent guest to this particular hotel we were treated in such a nasty manner.
The A/C were not at all working properly .The entire I couldnot sleep as the A/C was actually producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat.

Towels in the rooms had marks & stains on it.

Moreover, The best pitcher in the Stay was that when we asked for a Packet of Classic Mild.Then the staff deined that this pack id out of stock.
when we insisted that can you guys please get it from outside .

The staff gave a illogical answer that the nearest panwadi shuts down till 08:30 . So it would not be possible . And I was Like astonished to hear this thing from the staff of a 5 star Hotel .

Well just for ur information I would like to infrom that all the Panwadi's in Delhi shuts by 10:30 Hrs. So please dont give that Iidiotic excuse.

This is unacceptable & intolerant.

Just 1 Month back me & my fiancee had become a member of the Presti

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us about your recent experience at the Hotel. At the onset, I sincerely apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your recent visit at the Hotel. Guest satisfaction is our prime focus at Radisson Blu Hotel and I assure you that we have taken your feedback earnestly and ensure you of appropriate corrective measures towards the improvement on concerned areas. Staff that has interacted with you at various levels of intervals have been closely monitored and briefed about the level of services they are expected to deliver.
These incidents are an aberration & we most certainly assure you that your future experiences will not allow scope for such challenges.
We look forward to welcoming you back again to the Hotel and be at your service.
Preet Inder Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

After really looking forward to our stay in Delhi. I was extremely disappointed! Check in was fine as was our room however that's as far as the positives went! Due to unforeseen circumstances we needed to check out a day earlier. Rather than sympathizing, the manager was condescending. I was told I would have to pay for the 2 nights anyway. As far as he was concerned, it wasn't his problem. The following morning we went for breakfast. While we waited to be given a table, staff simply stared at us! I had to ask twice before being seated. When we approached the buffet (at 8am) much of the food was empty. When I asked for an omelette, the staff stared once again... And I spoke perfect Hindi! We had to ask numerous times for tea. Overall. Very disappointed. Staff need serious training. Wouldn't stay again!

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Nata8ha
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!
Thank you for sharing with us a detailed review on your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar. It is distressing to read your feedback on various parameters that has not matched your expectations, while it is our utmost focus to provide our valued guests such as you memorable experiences.

The incidents that occurred have been addressed with immediate concern & priority while the efforts towards working with the team on handling a situation that transpired are being addressed with utmost concern & focused training of the staff. May I request you treat this incident as an aberration & not a reflection of standards emphasized or practiced at our Hotel.
Once again please accept my profuse apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you and I assure you that I will be personally involved in taking the corrective measures.

We appreciate your feedback and I really hope you give us a chance to serve you better in future. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel and restoring your confidence in us.
Warm Regards,
Jaisalmer, India
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is the most beautiful hotel ever I have ever seen in my life! It was really great! I was there for a small business meeting and I had a really enjoyable time there. I had a delicious, healthy lunch with a refreshing tea in the hotel's main restaurant Level 2.The hotel also has very friendly and helpful staff. I had a great few hours in the hotel and had no complaints. Finally, the location is in a quiet area of west Delhi but not too far away from areas with shopping and many restaurants. I hope to visit this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Pankaj_Purohit683
Preet S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback of your splendid experience at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar. It brings me immense pleasure & delight that you have extended your gracious compliments to our product, services and the staff that met your expectations and specially your recognition towards the service aspects & cuisine quality at “Level 2”
I do hope that your travel brings you back to the area on extended durations to experience the many facilities the hotel has to offer.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again to the hotel and be at your service.
Monroe, Connecticut
Reviewed January 30, 2013

After staying for a fantastic one night at this impressive luxury hotel seven months ago, I decided to spend three days relaxing at this wonderful hotel once again. I am happy to report that my stay was great this time too, as once again the staff outperformed their duties and made me feel like a greatly valued guest. I really appreciated the time and effort they each took to ensure my comfort, with special recognition going to Mr. Vishnu and Pradeep in the Oro Bar. Those guys are great! Except for the minor problem of some wi-fi outages (common in Delhi), my stay went perfectly and I really enjoyed the comfortable and well-appointed room, the good food at the restaurants, and a relaxing massage in the Spa. i highly recommend this hotel and will try my best to stay here over and over again.

Room Tip: High floor rooms offer nice views over the pool deck and the surrounding city-scape
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Pjsalt
Dear Guest ,
Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It brings me great delight to note that the overall accommodation and the level of service delivered by the staff met your expectations. The team joins me in thanking you for your kind words of motivation & acknowledgement across the excellent services extended.
At the same time your feedback on the Wifi connectivity is reviewed, would like to assure you that our IT Team is working diligently to upgrade our internet to support maximum Wifi connectivity in the entire Hotel.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to the hotel and be at your service.
HONGKONG
Reviewed January 25, 2013

i stayed at business room 2 nights, hotel overall good, very good service in airport pickup, hotel decoration reach the marks, checkin and check out efficient, workers helpful and friendly, hotel room nice with clean and cozy, view was good coz my business room stay at level 12, good quality and varity of breakfast buffet, just room price little too high, i will stay at this hotel again, just one thing disappointing me , was the emptyness of business lounge at happy hour, my package provide us a free cocktail andsnack, just the snack bar only provide one veg and one non-veg snack, and cheese platter but nothing else, also less varity in drinks too. i think they can do better on this part.

Room Tip: i book the room by hotel official website, they provide nice options and reasonable price
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Malibu, California
Reviewed January 25, 2013

CONS OF THE HOTEL

1) Shower...... Surprised NO TUB......
2) SPA...... all guests do not have the time to book spa packages in advance..... we are tired ... we just walk-in..... we SERIOUSLY expect walk-in spa services...... i was upset when i was told that they were totally booked...... i mean, i was tired, i checked in at 1900 hrs..... i was glad the spa was open but sad spa NO more for the day....
3) HORRIBLE INTERNET.

PROS
1) Oro bar ..... a relaxed lounge bar.
2) I loved the auto mirror warmer in the shower (not sure what it is called, but it stays clear during warm showers)... I never came across that in India.
3)The see thru glass of shower........ cool idea

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback regarding your your recent stay with us. Whilst I am glad to note that you relished your experience at the ORO Bar and appreciated our bathroom features like the anti steam mirror and the see thru glass, however it is a matter of concern to note your feedback on the other parameters that has not matched your expectations. I really regret that during your last visit you could not enjoy the facility of the bath tub in your room. On your next visit we would like to show you our Business Class Rooms and Suites as they all have spacious 4 fixture bathrooms with shower stalls in addition to the bathtubs. We would be really happy to book the category of room of your choice. Also, I apologize that we would not accommodate your appointment in the spa during your last stay due to heavy rush and prior bookings, however we would really appreciate if you inform us whenever you plan to visit us next so that we can make an appointment for you at our SPA, or you can get in touch directly with our SPA Manager.
Your feedback regarding the Internet Connectivity has been reviewed and our IT Team is working diligently to ensure a better connectivity for your future visits.
We thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to the hotel and be at your service.
Preet Inder Singh.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The second time I stayed here, after about a year. The first time while they were under construction in Nov 2011. Now again in Jan 2013.
The hotel is now complete and is indeed a good 5* property.
Only drawback is that it is rather out of the way. So ideal only if you have a meeting in the hotel itself. The hotel is part of a large mall which has not yet fully opened. So other than a sole Dominoes Pizza in the mall there is no other restaurant or place to eat nearby. You are confined to the hotel food, which understandably is very expensive.
I was staying in the junior suite, and the room is really large. (approx 60 sq m). One of the best Radissons in New Delhi. There are currently 7 there.
I also had a chance to see the standard rooms and that is also quite spacious.
The rooms a very well appointed with all amenities you may need. Free wifi for the guests.
The bathrooms (suite only) were large and had a separate shower console and tub. The regular rooms have a shower only.
Bed: Excellent mattress and pillows giving a you great nights sleep.
42 inch tvs in the bedroom and sitting room. There is also a dining space with dining table and chairs for 4, and a separate toilet for visiting guests.
Breakfast: Really a lavish spread. Probably one of the best I have seen in India.
Yes, the dining room was rather crowded since there were over 200 people from my company itself and the staff were totally ill-equipped to handle such a large crowd.
Banquet Halls: Again excellent. Good part is that they have a small smoking room on the banquet floor, so that all the smokers do not have to go all the way out of the premises to smoke.
Banquet Food: Average, tends to be over spicey and hot.
Rates: since it is new, and out of the way you can get really good rates. I paid Rs 4500 + tax= Rs 5500/-(Corporate rate)
Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business