“Excellent and comfortable hotel”
Review of Hotel Liv Inn

and 1 more site!
Hotel Liv Inn
Ranked #229 of 1,076 New Delhi B&B and Inns
“Excellent and comfortable hotel”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

When we arrive, we receive a big welcome from them and make us feel warm in my first visiting in India.

Also they provide a good service and make us feel comfortable and safe.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank ericsson1234

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I enjoyed staying in Liv Inn during my service trip in Delhi, and it was the welcoming staffs and their friendly attitude which made the stay more comfortable than any other hosts.
I must firstly compliment on the clean and comfortable bedrooms,Hotel staffs tidied our rooms everyday without causing difficulty for us to find our things again, while recovering the room into a tidy state so that we can enjoy a comfortable environment again when we return at the end of the day.
On the other hand, the indent of the stand tub was shallow, although this may give a nice design to the bathroom, water flowed out easily when we are taking a bath, and the floor mat would soon be soaked through so it may not help much. Hot water is only available upon request occasionally, but a constant and ready supply of hot water will add value to the hotel's image.
Perfume in the hotel's lobby may not be as appealing to foreigners as it would be to locals, and it will be better if wifi services can have a larger coverage and be more stable so that visitors do not need to gather in the hotel lobby to gain access to the internet.
Digital alarm clocks may be something that can be added to bedrooms, so that visitors can have an alternative other than relying on the room morning call services.
Nevertheless, I really want to express my deepest gratitude to Mr. Sunil Aggarwal for his accomodation. Thank you for organising and taking care of us, and I was really touched when I noticed the Chinese meal prepared for us on the last day of our stay. It was really warm and made it the best stay ever!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Hong Kong
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a service trip at delhi, which I stayed there for a total of 7 nights.
I would personally describe the overall experience at Liv Inn Delhi as awesome and comfortable!

First of all, i was extremely surprised with the extraordinary friendly staffs, they were always there willing to help, from buying sim card to recommendation of water, and minor things all around delhi. Thank you for being so helpful and friendly!

Secondly, the food served there was extremely nicee! Though it was not a lot of variety, but the quality was high. It was full of surprise, but in a good way!

Bedrooms were clean and comfortable, hot water being served, and the overall bedroom is big and nice looking. I enjoyed every moment at the hotel!

Though Liv Inn Delhi is not the super high class 5 star-hotel, but the welcoming services and comfortable bedrooms definitely outweighed the expensive brands! I would definitely come stay at this hotel again too!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stood two nights in this hotel booked by a travel agency. We arrived in the hotel early afternoon and no room was prepared. They asked us to wait first in lobby, later on in the roof restaurant. They were just cleaning there, the seats were dirty and it was stinky.
Finally we got our deluxe room. The size of the room was big enough. The bathroom didn't seam to be very clean and towels were worn-out. Nice surprise was to have a hairdryer in the bathroom. Warm water was only after requesting it from the reception and running the water for minutes long.
The room was noisy as it was facing to the main road.
Breakfast was included, once we ordered into our room. Second morning they claimed is not possible, we have to go down into the restaurant. The food was OK.

Room Tip: I would recommand for people with no high expectations. Better to take your own towel :)
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Spacious, modern looking rooms; comfortable beds; friendly and helpful staff; with several major restaurants nearby; Liv Inn Delhi was a wonderful surprise that adds on to my trip to Delhi! It was also a great bargain! If I would visit Delhi again, I would definitely stay in this hotel again :)

• Stayed May 2011
Reviewed June 17, 2011

The staff is really helpful especially we are a group of more than 20 people. They had helped us a lot to coordinating our itinerary...
and the place, facilities are nice and comfortable.
Good to have wi-fi !

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank jso11
Reviewed June 17, 2011

It's a nice and warm hotel!!! I went there with my collegues as we were hving a service trip to New Delhi~~~ The staff there are very nice and friendly! We arrived very late that day but they are patient and greet us and help check in~~

The rooms are large, that we can all gather and play! And everything is clean , comfortable and good! make me think of my home..haha

And they also provide breakfast! with curry~~eggs~~~ bread~~etc and juices! great experience!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends