“Ambiance hotel”

Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini
Ranked #16 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
“Ambiance hotel”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Nearest n happiest moment for a couple to enjoy their excellent time.the place is really marvalous and the interior is also great .Ms. Jasmine from the front dsk were extremely helpful and anurag and Raman were also very very attentive as per my needs.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank amitgulatihhh
Ranjan B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini..!!
Thank you for for sharing your valuable feedback and reviewing us online. We are delighted to know that you have had a pleasant and comfortable stay at our hotel.Your valuable words of feedback have been shared with the team.It would indeed be a pleasure to have you stay with us soon.
Best Regards,
Ranjan Banerjee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 5, 2014

As all of the reviews already given for this hotel, it really is great value for money and definitely the place to stay after a long day travelling. Good rooms, great food, nice decor. The internet was expensive but we got it for free by registering for the rewards programme.

The staff are irritating, especially at the restaurant as they try too please too much, someone should just please help them.

Otherwise great place

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Waldorphian

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

We thank you for taking out time and reviewing us online. We are happy to know that you liked the hotel product. We regret that you did not enjoy the Indian hospitality at the restaurant specifically. We ensure required training will be imparted to the team members and that you will have a memorable stay the next time you choose to stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Darwin, Australia
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I had opportunity to spend few quality days at Crown Plaza, Rooms are comfortable, clean and with view. Staffs are always willing to help. I have been traveling for sometime but hotel I booked accidentally turned out to be one of the best so far. Some of out standing staff members who were very courteous and highly professional. I can n't resist to visit soon enough. Aprajita Singh

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank aprajitasingh
Ranjan B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, June 4, 2014

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us out of the many options available in the city. We are very pleased to know that you liked our hotel and the services. Your motivating comments have been shared with the team and it encourages us to serve our guests even better.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel again, very soon!

Brussels
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The Crowne Plaza offers top quality at a very reasonable price, and the clue is probably its location: it's in Rohini, a totally unattractive Delhi suburb without major sights. If you take a car to the city center it will cost you at least an hour, but luckily the Rithala metro station is at walking distance.

The first thing you notice is the huge entry hall (and just as huge adjacent dining hall). But it doesn't feel pompous at all - the Crowne Plaza has style. Even more so the rooms, which are among the best designed hotel rooms I've yet seen. They are large and stylish, and have excellent beds and bathrooms. All the facilities are modern and function perfectly. It's a bit astonishing that a hotel of this category still manages to charge 300 rupees (3.5 euros) for an hour of wifi at a time when every three star hotel in India and the rest of the world offers free wifi though.

The breakfast is worth its price - it offers an exceptional variety of foods of good though not exceptional quality.

It was at breakfast though that this hotel's major shortcoming became most obvious: the almost hysterical eagerness to please displayed by the staff. I wasn't even halfway my first breakfast when I was asked to fill out an evaluation form. Ten minutes later two very excited gentlemen stood at my table, inquiring why I had labeled the presentation of the buffet only "satisfactory". At every breakfast I was asked by two or three staff members whether my coffee / food / stay were pleasing and whether I needed anything. Going to the omelette counter to choose and order the ingredients for an omelette was a stressful enterprise because a head waiter had decided that he and only he would provide me with an omelette. When I went to the juice counter to get orange juice, my glass was almost snatched out of my hands two times. Etc. etc. It drove me nuts, but making clear at several occasions that I was fine, needed nothing and solemnly promised I would call them when needed, didn't help at all. The same elsewhere: I don't appreciate being called out of the shower or off the toilet by an insistently ringing guy outside my door who merely wants to know if I need anything. I didn't appreciate either having my bags pulled out of my hands when I still needed them. Etc. etc. I have seen this sort of performance anxiety before in hotels in India, but never to such an irritating degree.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank ClemRobyns

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us. We understand that you did not enjoy the Indian hospitality and we apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused to you. We would like to inform you that the hotel provides free internet services to all it's IHG Rewards Club Members.

We ensure you that we will modify our services where required and live up to your expectations the next time. Look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

What i love most about this hotel is the service of its employees. I felt very welcomed the second i arrived at the hotel. Breakfast was a wide variety and the indian local dishes were simply delicious.

• Stayed March 2014
Ranjan B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, responded to this review, June 3, 2014

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know that you liked the courtesy extended to you by the team. Very rightly said, the buffet spread that we have at Mosaic, our coffee shop is vast to offer variety to our guests and to make their restaurant experience memorable. Your encouraging feedback has been shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel again.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I have been there on 28 may the hotel is good . food was nice . The staff were extremely courteous specially Mr. Anurag Sharma and Mr. Raman on departure. The location is very good . I would come back soon to stay there ...

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to know that you liked the hospitality extended to you by our team. Your comments are motivating and re-assures us that we are on the right path in creating Great Hotels Guests Love.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Stayed here quite a few times now. My Delhi Visit is incomplete without tasting Dal Makhni of Crowne Plaza. The rooms are just great with and awesome coffee shop and bakery on the Ground Floor and Beautiful Indian Speciality Restaurant on the First Floor. The Shopper's Stop, Marks and Spencer add up to your shopping experience which are situated in the same compound.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini!

Thank you for reviewing us online. We are pleased to know that you love the hotel and the restaurants. You will be delighted to know that Spice Art is an award-winning Indian speciality restaurant. Rightly said, the hotel is located adjacent to the many shopping complexes making your stay a rejuvenating experience.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel again very soon.