“To Experience Dr.Malik's Practical Advice”

Mystique Moments B&B
Ranked #108 of 1,076 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Seoul
“To Experience Dr.Malik's Practical Advice”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good sides:
- dr.Malik's frank and practical advice. He is very helpful.
- quiet and calm
- continental breakfast including fruits
- quite clean room and well organised management relatively
Negative sides:
- too far from city centre
- too far from the metro station which means you need to pay 60 for the bicycle every day
- too slow for the internet and wifi doesnt work in the room.

Room Tip: Dormitory is good value because there are little people.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a good place for people looking for a wallet friendly place that doesn't make you want to run away!! its staff are Friendly especially Dr. Malik, has a homely ambiance, decent facilities, and guidance of Mr. Malik in regards to travels, local transport fares etc... is really exceptional which most other hotels / B&B's don't give or care about. Also is an awesome place to make new friends as i learnt.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Edsel-JM
Tehran, Iran
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had one memorable month in this place during my trip to India with my wife.
Friendly ambience, proper facilities, kindness and guidance of Mr. Malik made us feel like at home. we stayed in a deluxe room which had great facilities like 24/7 hot water, high speed internet, comfortable double bed, large wardrobe, great A/C, refrigerator, worktable and etc. Also the cleanness was acceptable.
The staffs were friendly and helpful.
This hostel locates in North West of Delhi although it is far from most historical places of Delhi which situate in center and south area but all of them easily reachable by metro. The Pitampura metro station is the nearest one, within 15 min on walking and easily reachable by bus, auto rickshaw or even bike rickshaw. For passengers who want to stay in New Delhi less than a week, I strongly recommend them to take the Delhi day tour from Mr. Malik Because of saving time and money.
Also this place is just beside of the local bazaar where you can find everything you need with the reasonable price without being surrounded by touts or the people trying to prey on tourists.
But the most valuable thing for us was the personality and kindness of Mr. Malik. His passengers are like his family. The day we arrived in Delhi was my birthday, he bought a birthday cake for me and put it in our room’s refrigerator! I really surprised and I have never forgotten their welcome.
We did two tours with them, the Delhi day tour and the Agra-Jaipur Tour. We were satisfied with both of them, everything were well-managed.
You do not need to search a lot to find your best choices in India, just trust Dr. Malik, he will guide you and arrange everything for you with best prices.
I want to give my special thanks to Mr. Malik and his family because of their hospitality and hope to see them again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Arash858
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed July 31, 2012

When I arrived in Delhi, I was immediately scammed, in a way that is very common as I would learn later. My taxi driver told me that he couldn't find my hostel (it was not mystique moments), and drove me to a tourist information center, when they told me my hostel couldn't be accessed due to a festival. Inexperienced as I was, I didn't really try to double-check what they told me, I trusted them and I ended up buying an expensive tourist tour package. When I realized it was a scam two days later, I canceled it and came back to Delhi. This time I went to Mystique Moments. There, Dr. Malik was very helpful, very welcoming, and made the end of my stay in India very pleasant. He also gave me good advice about how to make up for the scam, by contacting the embassy, which was prompt to respond.
The hostel was clean and secure. But the best thing is that all was priced as announced, there was no hidden costs or surprise charge (as it is the case very often in India). Everything was honest and transparent, and that's what I needed after my bad experience.

Room Tip: No AC in the dorms, so be warned. It's possible to sleep and have some rest without AC, but I...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Soon after i arrived in Delhi, my wallet including cash & credit cards was lost on the metro. In a state of panic i tuned to Dr Malik owner of Mystique Moments. He kindly allowed me to transfer some of my 'unaccessable' funds to his account & provided the funds once cleared. A service that goes beyond the normal boundaries of a small hotel owner for which i am very grateful.
Aside from this, the Doctor is wise on the locality which is a suburb away from the city and is interesting to explore and he is also able to arrange trips to Agra and beyond - first class service all around !!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank WorldtravelSydney
manu, Owner at Mystique Moments B&B, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Friend, whatever I did was my duty, nothing special. 'Atithi Devo Bhava" thats the motto of this Bed and Breakfast which translated from Sanskrit into Hindi means that our Guest is like God to us in our home.
Thanks for giving us the oppertunity to serve you. I also enjoyed the conversation we had about Manchester and thanks for enlightening me on the picture hanging on the wall in your room. I look forward to meeting you again.
Manu
USA
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I had a wonderful time at Mystique Moments. It was a great place to stay and I liked the local neighborhood where there were many shops and restaurants nearby. The Malik family (owner) and the staff were very nice and they made me feel like at home. I stayed there every time when I was back in Delphi. Dr.Malik was a very kind and helpful person. He spent many hours helping me plan and book tickets for my entire trip in India. He also loves travelling himself and I always enjoyed talking with him at the breakfast table while having delicious chia tea!
His family kindly took me with them when they went shopping for their daughter’s wedding dress. It was one my wonderful and memorable experiences in India.
I highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank WorldTravelLover1
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Mystique Moments is run by a very capable man, Dr. Malik, who can help you with anything you need when you're visiting the lively city of New Delhi. The place is not placed in the centre of the city, but in a quiet neighbourhood, easily reachable by metro and riksha. The internet at the hostel is fast, hot showers which you don't get everywhere in India, breakfast included and the fare is very adequate for the service received. Very recommendable!

Room Tip: To meet fellow travelers, the dorm is excellent! But also the double bedrooms are just refurbished...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo