“Extremely impressed with Ashu and the service he had provided!”

Travel N Tours India
Ranked #132 of 485 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: travel n tours india has been arranging tailor-made holidays to India for over ten years. We are a team of committed travel consultants who have a real passion for the region, which comes from our own personal experiences of living and travelling in this magnificent country. Between us we have an in-depth knowledge of the product we sell and a zeal which we like to think of as infectious. We understand the importance of continually improving and expanding our personal knowledge of the region and travel which ensures we are always aware of new developments. Our aim is to offer every client, be they first time visitors or seasoned travellers, unique and treasured holidays, an unspoiled journey, in comfort and style, arranged with imagination and thorough professionalism. We hope you enjoy exploring our website which features numerous recommended itineraries which we have put simultaneously to give you an idea of what is possible. However each inquiry is dealt with exclusively individual basis and tailor-made to each and every client's personal requirements.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Extremely impressed with Ashu and the service he had provided!”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My husband and I wanted to spend 2 weeks in India, and since we have never been there, we did not know how to organize our own tour, but yet feel safe and be able to explore the cities in comfort without paying a fortune.

I found Travel N Tours through tripadvisor and hoped for the best before contacting them for a quote. Ashu surprised me with his diligence and prompt service from the beginning to the very end of the trip.

He was able to draw up an itinerary to covered all the cities I wanted to visit (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Khajuraho, Varanasi), including transportation (private cars, flights, trains), tour guides, accommodation, and the list of all the monuments/sights at each city. This itinerary was sent to me in an advance so I was able to make changes to it if I wish to.

Ashu was flexible and made sure we were not getting too bored or grew too tired with a busy itinerary. He stayed in contact with us, nearly on a daily basis throughout the trip to make sure we were happy with the accommodation, the drivers and their cars and our tour guides. If anything was not up to our standard, Ashu would promptly make phone calls and make things happen!

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to India and we felt it was priced very reasonably, and most importantly, we felt safe knowing we have someone to call when we ran into trouble. Thank you Ashu!

Visited October 2011
10 Thank Cindy N Z

Buenos Aires, Argentina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Perfect service and assistance during the trip”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I took a 1 month trip with my family and friends from Argentina last October, we went to Rajasthan, Golden Triangle, Nepal, Varanasi, Kolkata and Kerala. Everything was perfectly arranged, excellent service and assistance from Ashu all the time. He really advised us before coming, we designed the itinerary together and the trip was as Incredible as India.
It is very needful to have a contact person during a trip in India, cause everything could happen. Thanks Ashu and all the team of TRAVEL N TOURS INDIA !!!!
I definitely recommend this agency.

Visited October 2011
7 Thank Herve L
clitheroe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tigers & golden Triangle trip”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Had an excellent tour of India seeing the main sites in Agra, Delhi and Jaipur. Lovely hotels and good tour guides. Went to three Tiger reserves - Ranthambhore, Bandhavargh and Kanha. Saw several good sightings of tigers. Worked with Ashu from Travelntours to plan the trip. Excellent service and would definately recommend t.hem

Visited April 2011
8 Thank sovamark
London, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My trip to India, Taj Mahal - Travel n Tours”
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Last month I visited India on business for the fourth time in four years and decided that now was the time to stay on and fulfill a lifelong dream and visit the Taj Mahal. In advance of my travels I researched into ways of visiting the Taj Mahal from Mumbai, and the distance is quite a way to go if you are short of time, but I came across Travel n Tours website who plan your trip for you - http://www.travelntoursindia.co.uk/

I got in contact with them and was extremely happy with the immediate service provided by Travel n Tours throughout the whole preparation stages of my trip to Delhi and Agra.

My point of contact, responded very efficiently to all of my emails and my many questions about the trip, and made the whole process extremely smooth and stress free, updating me on a number of occasions when train tickets were booked and the itinerary was finalised. Their prices were also extremely good.

My itinerary was - fly Mumbai to Delhi on Saturday evening, transfer to Hotel Florence, Delhi, pick up from hotel the following morning, and travel the short distance to Delhi railway station, take the express train to Agra approx 2.15hrs, and the at the end of the day, return by train to Delhi and transfer back to Delhi int. airport. Most people would have the luxury of more time, but I was on a very tight schedule.

It was the first time I have traveled in India alone and was worried in advance of my trip, being a blonde English girl in my 20's, but Travel n Tours made my experience better than I could have ever dreamed of. I was met at the airport, transfers and hotels were all pre-arranged, I was also escorted around the train stations, and had a private tour guide and driver with me from the moment I arrived in Agra. I even had someone from the company returning to Delhi on the same train as me, and could not have been better looked after.

The tour guide was exceptional, and I cannot thank him enough for the amazing tour around Agra and the exception service he provided. His knowledge was incredible. Visiting the Taj Mahal has been a lifelong dream for me and it was made all the better for having it all so well organised, meaning that I did not have to worry about a single thing. We did not once have to rush, I was not hassled by anyone, and I got to spend however much time I wanted to at the Taj Mahal, which was my main focus of the trip, and then to top it off had a wonderful time sightseeing at the Agra Fort, and once again got to take in the beautiful views of the majestic Taj Mahal from a different view point. On top of this I managed to find time for a delicious lunch at a local Indian restaurant followed by a spot of shopping.

I would highly recommend Travel n Tours to everyone visiting Delhi and the surrounding areas, and plan to call on their expertise in future, when I am lucky enough to return to India again. They are based in Delhi but cover tours to all parts of India for over ten years.

9 Thank s_carrUK