“Great Food, understated!”

Tempting Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 133 Dessert in New Delhi
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tempting Restaurant An innovative, fresh approach to Indian and Chinese cuisine offers a relaxed, contemporary atmosphere in which to enjoy the Food. In over a couple of years of service, the restaurant has sought to redefine Indian food and decor.
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Great Food, understated!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We have been travelling through India for a month and ate twice at this restaurant as it was close to our hotel and had good reviews. I didn't bother reviewing it at the time as it seemed like a normal run-of-the-mill restaurant with reasonable food at a reasonable price.

It is only now (three weeks later) that I realise just how good the food was!

We have struggled to find anywhere to match this level of service and food quality at this price -
and would definitely recommend it to others

Only drawback .... no beer!

• Visited July 2013
6 Thank Ted B

Singapore
“Good food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was a nice restaurant with good service (hell, I even left a tip!), hot, fresh food and a pleasant ambiance even when virtually empty. A little expensive (about 400 rps peer head) but in line with other restaurants of this genre; you know the nicely decorated ones rather than the plastic chairs and tables.

I wouldn't take a half-hour tube ride but if you're in Karol Bagh I would recommend it (especially the garlic naan...finally in India...great Gaelic naan).

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rogspogs
Singapore, Singapore
“Slow service but good food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The naans and butter chicken were good. They have delivery too. Relatively clean and okay-priced. Will visit again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Navneet S
Udaipur, India
“The taste of Delhi”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

well I been to this place after my trip to south India and I really want to have chicken with north India taste, well I must say I really enjoyed the food quality and quantity, prices were fair enough, I m taking away one star from this review just coz I feel tandoori roti which cost 24 rs were little expensive in my opinion and next table was not clean as someone's food still were there.rest I must this is the right place to have authentic north India taste. my recommendation to all if you confused to order. just order no 1 item in main course of non veg and veg. leave rest on the chef.
enjoy your food.. . .

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank 150NPSingh
Dorking, United Kingdom
“Good food at good prices”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Don't be put off by the name, the food here is really good and the portions huge. We ate here twice with a mixture of veg and meat both times and the food was tasty and fresh. Mix of locals and tourists. Good range of choice for both meat eaters and vegetarians.

1 Thank GLVS81