2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$57
Priceline$57
Travelocity$57
1,772 results
All reviews rooms are spacious room service business hotel nice hotel duty manager breakfast spread business trip courteous staff coffee shop special thanks enjoyed my stay comfortable stay great hospitality house keeping front office dhoni delhi
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Very nice ambience of the hotel. Great staff and hospitality all I loved the facilities provided to me. Both Edesia & ChaoBella Restaurants are superb. I had a great experience overall. Kudos team keep it up! I will come again soon.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Donotsearch1
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in.I am glad you appreciated our staff and hospitality extended to you.We are looking forward to host you back.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Stayed at Crowne plaza for 2 nights with my family.Overall,a wonderful experience.All the chefs are very talented and friendly.Enjoyed great Spa session as Spazzo.Would love to come back again for stay....

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank travellingapassion12

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in.I am glad that you enjoyed your experience at Spazzo. We look forward to host you back soon.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I've been to okhla for a small celebration and I turned out to be so smooth that I would choose the brand anytime. I had a grt experience of food and services. One must try it out and especially when there's some thematic fest going on.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Physicslover

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Excellent customer care service and great personal touch from the chefs who are warm,friendly & very creative.
Special Thanks To Chef SUMIT ,Chef DHONI
All the staff are welcoming &always ready to be of help.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Kitty S
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in.Thank you for appreciating the hospitality offered by our colleagues Chef Sumit and Chef Dhoni. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Stayed for 2 nights at this property and loved the hospitality. Dimsums are a must have at ChaoBella.Edesia's buffet spread is lavish too.Kudos to the courteous and friendly staff of front office and house keeping. Highly recommended !

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank someshbajpai

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in.I am glad you enjoyed the services and hospitality extended to you by our Food and Beverage, House Keeping and Front Office teams.We look forward to host you back.