Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla
$155
$131
$84
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$298
  • Pool
$77
$50
  • Pool
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
  • Restaurant
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
$206
$185
1,006 results
All reviewsroom servicerooms are spaciousnice hotelbusiness hotelbreakfast spreadbusiness tripduty managerlotus templehotel is locatedchinese restaurantcourteous staffenjoyed my staycoffee shopnice stayspecial thanksdelhigym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2011

On the outset I would like to mention that the ambeince , people at hotel are very good. Rooms are maintained very well and room service and food is excellent. But only drawback is hotel surrounding is not so good as one cannot feel like going for a stroll in the evening.

1  Thank miahmed
Ashwani_11, Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Dear miahmed,
Thank you for your appreciation and kind words about the room service, staff and the guest rooms. We have already started working on your feedback and plan to develop a walking track in the green area adjacent to the hotel, which is being maintained by the hotel as part of corporate social responsibility. I am positive that you should be able to have a good walk on your next visit with us.
Best regards,
Ashwani K Goela
Mobile : +91 9582227007

Reviewed July 26, 2011

good indian food
good rooms newly done
new property so evrything is new n latest
Bit far from the main city but easy access to south delhi.
the best i liked bout this property is that its new
easy access to noida and all the places in south delhi

Room Tip: all are good ...
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear prateek4u2000,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the kind words that you have about the quality of food and the guest rooms. Look forward to welcome you back.
Best regards,
Ashwani K. Goela
Mobile no : +91 9582227007

Reviewed July 20, 2011

This was a business stay however I had a weekend in Delhi during the stay. The hotel were very accomodating with working with outside Travel Agents to get me great deals to places like Agra etc.

In terms of teh hotel - its new - its clean and the service and food are great. No complaints from me

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jaypee1972
CrownePlaza_Okhla, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

Dear jaypee1972,

Thank you for the kind words you had for the hotel. We are very happy to know you had a good weekend in Delhi and the concierge could assist you with good deals for your trips. Your encouragement motivates us to continue to perform at the high standards that are expected of us. We look forward to having you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Pallavi Singh
PR & Communications Manager
Direct Line: +91 11 46462006 Main Line: +91 11 46462000 Fax: +91 11 41012525
Mobile: +91 9999666521 Email: pallavi.singh@cpokhla.com

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Recently I enjoyed few nights stay in the Corwne Plaza Today, Okhla in the last few months. The service was impeccable, as one would expect from Crowne Plaza, and the friendly welcome and service oriented ethos was very much in evidence. Without exception I always interacted with charming and helpful staff. The rooms were perfect, comfy beds, modern but practical bathrooms. Quiet.

Personally, I would be hard pressed to find anything of note to criticize.

I will keep coming back without question.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
CrownePlaza_Okhla, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Dear Mr. nair_saji,

Thank you for the kind words you had for our staff and service. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Our enthusiastic team members will leave no stone unturned, to continue to provide impeccable services. We look forward to having you back.

Best Regards,
Pallavi Singh
PR & Communications Manager

Direct Line: +91 11 46462006 Main Line: +91 11 46462000 Fax: +91 11 41012525
Mobile: +91 9582227018 Email: pallavi.singh@cpokhla.com

Reviewed July 1, 2011

I stayed for four nights at this hotel on business in June 2011. Some lowlights:

-Door to the toilet was installed backwards, and I had to wedge myself through a six-inch opening and climb over the toilet to get to it. Took two calls to get someone to fix it.
-Calls to the duty manager ring a few times and then go to a busy signal. Trying to call the front desk caused similar issues. As a result, my "two calls" above took at least 20 attempts.
-Hotel owner's daughter had her wedding reception at the hotel on our third night there, causing the hotel restaurants and bars to be completely closed, with the exception of a low-end cafeteria type restaurant. Because the hotel is located in an unpleasant, out-of-the-way neighborhood, this leaves virtually no dining options.
-Aforementioned reception was on a Monday night until 2 a.m. Beware, business travelers!
-On the night of the reception, hotel security decided to "frisk" me on the way in to the hotel, despite never having done so before, and despite not frisking my five male business colleagues. Explanation from two security people was that it was a special occasion that required additional security measures, despite the fact I was an actual paying guest of the hotel. Explanation of hotel manager, however, was that this was normal hotel procedure. So, someone was lying.
-On last night of my stay, after partaking of the "buffet" that was the only dining option, I was stopped by the bartender and the hostess for not paying my check, despite having already requested the check from a manager and having paid another waiter. Absolutely horrible and inexcusable.

I would love to find any redeeming qualities of this hotel, but there simply aren't any. Accommodations were average at best and, when combined with staff, security, and having a wedding reception on a worknight that inconveniences everyone in the hotel, makes this an absolute no for anyone, especially a business traveler.

6  Thank KAE4
CrownePlaza_Okhla, Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Dear KAE4,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at our hotel. We have noted your valuable comments and immediate corrective actions have been taken by all key head of departments to ensure all service irritants are eliminated, for a much better guest experience. Whilst every care is taken to ensure a comfortable stay, however, I regret that some of our team members need immense training in handling guest concerns, such as yours. We take complete accountability of the same and would request you to please treat the same in isolation. It is our constant endeavor that we meet the expectations of our guests. I am positive our team members will leave no stone unturned, to provide much better service.

Warm Regards,