“Charming and with great service”
Review of Mesa Wine Bistro

Mesa Wine Bistro
Ranked #860 of 13,697 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My review is a mix of the place, the food and the people - all of them absolutely great!
I went there 2 days in a row and had a great time talking to the waiters about Indian curiosities, their lives, families, expectations... they’re so respectful and lovely!
I drank wine and had lamb meatballs, potato wedges and a sort of mac&cheese with asparagus. The meatballs are the winner!
To top it off, they gave me a Brazilian desert on the house, so I’d try and say wether or not it tasted the same as in my country.
Simply awesome! Highly recommended, I’d do back there a million times!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful day here @Mesa Wine Bistro - great service friendly staff Vipn & Ajay made our day definitely worth visiting when in Delhi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate in Mesa Wine Bistro in our last day in India. European cuisine with a big selection of wines. The food was delicious. The attention of the personnel was great. We would repeat if we go back to Delhi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding wine selection by the glass, all preserved on a high tech wine system so you never have to worry about the wine being open too long. Amazing shared plates, pastas and Spanish pizzas. Had some yummy calamari with chorizo as well as their very juicy Spanish style meatballs. Great place for an intimate chat or an evening out with close friends. Nice music as well!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

friend recommended me to visit this beautiful place at least once so I decided to visit Mesa last week ,they have an amazing concept ,wine labels which they have you can’t find anywhere else ,food to die for ..highly recommend.