“Best Dimsums”

Ranked #531 of 13,029 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Greater Kailash I
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The place is huge and offers the widest and the best selection of Dimsums-this side of China.
Plenty of other options are there, from regular chinese dishes to special packages and different promos from time to time. Good place to enjoy chinese cuisine. Locatin is also good and clean.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best dimsums on offer, cooked to order and brought to your table! Add to this some stunning views of the city, very impressive live music, chic decor and you have all the ingredients for a fabulous Sunday afternoon.

The only area where we felt slightly let down was the service. After a very hurried first round of dimsums we were left waiting for over 45 mins before we saw any more. Noticeably the staff were finding it hard to cope with the packed restaurant. But overall the servers were all very friendly and helpful so we still walked away with a stuffed belly and huge smile on our face (albeit 3.5 hours later!).

I think I've found myself a Sunday hangout....

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have visited this restaurant on two occassions and i have been blown away with the food both times. The chefs name is Eric and he is also Chinese, he makes the effort to walk around the tables asking the customers if they are enjoying his food and if there is anything he can make special for them.
I have just loved everything chosen from the menu, the steamed dim sums and dumpings are as good as i have tasted in many parts of Asia i have visited. Royal China has now beome my favourite restaurant for Chinese food in Delhi, the views of the city from the 16th floor are amazing, once you are in the restaurant you feel like you could be any part of the world.
A must try for good quailty Chinise food with good service and affordable prices.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you love chinese and you go to this resteraunt, this will become your regular joint. Though a little heavy on your pocket, but worth it if you have to celebrate some special occassions like a birthday of a loved one, anniversary, date etc. or you could go to this resteraunt if you want to leave an impression on your guests. The ambience is to die for and food even better. The best pan fried noodles, the best Fukien rice that you can get in the town. I have been there a several times but fall in love a little more each time I visit. This place also has a special place in my heart as this was where my parents took my parents in law for the first official meeting after the both sides said Yes! All in all I love this place and recommend it to every chinese food lover.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Went there in the month of November, with a friend from Dubai.

Excellent food. Very good decor.

We ordered quite a lot for just two people and couldn't find a single thing to complain about.

Even their wine collection is quite extensive.

Definitely recommend this place who is willing to spend for a good oriental meal.