All reviews college trip amazing trip route cooperative journey driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Golden Trigale was the best trip I’ve ever joined. It all began earlier this year. I was going to visit India for a business training and planned to extend my trip to India. I found Travel To India on Trip advisor and send inquiries to them online. A representative named Neetu responded to my email and provided me with itinerary information. Neetu was really helpful as I changed formation of the participants several times as some of my group cancelled the training. Finally, 7 of us decided to go in September . Little did we know, Travel To India upgraded our trip, hotels to 5 starred hotels!!! It was super!!

Travel To India representative (Mr. Rahul) picked us up from the Delhi airport with flower ,Mr. Rahul helped us settle and even days before already contacted us, offering to buy some Indian simcard for us. He also very responsive via WhatsApp so whenever we have queries, we can always ping him.

The India highlight of the tour was our tour leader in Agra, Mr. Ravinder , he helped me arranged a prayer because I needed to have an Eid Prayer. Mr. Ravinder also know a lot of things about history in Agra. He also took a really good picture of me and my friends. And he was really patient when my friends and I would like to go to a shopping mall and Maharajah store.

Our driver, Mr. Hukam Singh was also very kind and nice. He was not only a very good and considerate driver, he was also very knowledgeable. We enjoyed our long rides with him because, he told us stories and histories about buildings, All lords, temples etc. He was also very kind, patient and funny. It’s not like driving with stranger but with a family member.

Overall, we are very satisfied with Travel To India and would recommend anyone to choose Travel To India.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour in North India was amazing. We went to Himachal, Udaipur, Jaipur, Agra and Haridwar. Travel To India organized everything for us. The 3***hotels they chose were amazing, the tour guides were very knowledgeable and kind. All Tour One driver that helped us in our trip were very kind and helpful. We are Especially thankful to the agents for all the attention and care that we received. We highly recommend their services

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an excellent day on the New Delhi Tour. We were brought to several tourist attractions, the best of which was our tour through All Delhi. Our guide Rahul was very knowledgeable and could answer any questions asked by our group. I would recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I made a family tour with 4 children, visiting Delhi, Jaipur,Varanasi, Ranthambore and Agra in India, ending with 3 days in Butan.
The tour was organized by Travel To India The tour planning was done with Neetu Gayal, the communication being made in French, which greatly facilitated such planning: at any time any suggestion regarding the itinerary, visit to place, duration of the tour, etc. It was attended promptly.
And once there, the fulfillment of what was agreed was total, the luxury vehicles were in perfect condition, extraordinarily punctual, with the air conditioning working something essential when traveling to India in winter Especially mention our drivers, great driver Sonu who made us feel safe in a india with such a chaotic circulation.
Also mention the guides, with a perfect knowledge of everything that was visited, as well as the French language.
When traveling with young children, the topic of meals was very important and difficult, I recommend that if someone makes this trip with children, they perfectly specify the 5*****hotels and the type of meals available in them, to avoid setbacks that are difficult to solve there , although once back to Farnce they remain as anecdotes (I must say that the predisposition of the Travel To India company to solve these problems was total, as well as that of the guides and drivers, connoisseurs of the cities we visited, who took us to eat and dine at restaurants with international food, where it is obvious that children eat more easily
I recommend this company if you want to visit India and Bhutan.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our group traveling through India was Nine girls all in our early 22s. We booked this tour the day before and the driver was perfectly on time and out guide was very helpful. We saw areas of Delhi we would never have been if not for this tour. All the sights were great, but especially the akshardham temple was very enjoyable and peaceful, a lovely place tonight visit! Would highly recommend

Date of experience: August 2019