“Bonlon inn the living heven”
Review of Bonlon Inn

Bonlon Inn
Ranked #466 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Bonlon inn the living heven”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

hotel Bonlon inn i was booked by clear trip. I can certainly recommend this hotel. It is in a quieter part of New Delhi but extremely close to the Metro station to get anywhere. We were lucky enough to be there for New year , the hotel gave us a free dinner, drinks and firework show to celebrate. The rooms are clean, modern and well appointed.Thank you so much Mr. R.Mohan to make our trip sepecial . A rue home from home!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
jaipur
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Very nice hotel and i m very glad that i visit this hotel , my visit was a tremendous experience its bed our so soft and cozy.........!! and its like heaven on earth..!! excellent Food
i visited in days near New year , i had lots of fun that day as the hotel was decorated very beautifully and i had lots of lots of fun on 31th dec and dat stay was my memorable stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank pardeepJaipur
Toowoomba, Australia
Reviewed January 7, 2011

I was very disapointed with this hotel and do not recommend it for travellers. Our room was very small and difficult to get arround. We never got hot water in the 3 days we stayed and I felt the staff were not very helpful. The best part about the hotel was the location and the free internet.
I found another hotel for a third of the price with great hot water.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank LoobylooTamworth

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Bangalore
Reviewed January 5, 2011

My husband and I looked at the website of this hotel and booked it. However the pics put up on the website is nothing like the hotel itself.The rooms are small and the economy and the premium rooms have no much difference. We immediately searched for a different hotel and left. However just the around 2 hrs of leaving our bags in the hotel they expected us to pay the entire amount. Don't stay here, there are other hotels in Karol Bagh which are clean and still affordable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Agnes2026
Chennai
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I booked this hotel through cleartrip.com. I really regret having gone there. First of all they gave me a room which was dirty and the beds were covered with used sheets. As they argued that its a new sheet, i had to show them the hairs that were present inside the sheet to prove that it was a used one! With reluctance they gave me another room..which they called as a deluxe room. Slighty better than the earlier one. The service was good but the management seems to be very arogant. They refused to give me a bill for my stay saying that as i booked my trip through an agent(cleartip.com) i have to ask only them for a bill! Any amount of logical reasoning stating that i do need a bill from the hotel fell on dear ears. It is unfortunate that the management could be so rude and arrogant to a customer. I would definetly not recommed this hotel to anyone as we can find plenty of good hotels in the same locality. Do think twice before chosing to there!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 8, 2010

The hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of delhi's main market. I went there for two nights with my colleagues and had a good value-for-money experience. It is only ten mins away from the Metro Station so commuting in the city was not a problem. The staff was very friendly, the rooms are very nicely decorated and service is efficient. We ordered in food twice and it was delicious. I would recommend the place to anyone who's going there.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business