“Bad Service”
Review of Hotel AirportCity

Hotel AirportCity
Ranked #607 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The hotel staff was not friendly and welcoming. Rooms were not maintained properly. I checked in late in the night, the room offered was terrible. I checked out within 15 mins but had to pay for one day.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MayankBhutoria

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Always double-check with the hotel reception through telephone after 2-3 days after online booking with agencies. All the positive reviews about the hotel is true. Good proximity to Airport and free transport to Airport is plus point.

Room Tip: Best hotel at the rate. I double-checked with the hotel after booking through Cleartrip, as I experi...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank dede12345233
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The only reason I haven't given this hotel a lower rating is due to how close it is to the airport. We stayed for one night whilst waiting for a flight and that was more than enough. The room looked ok at first glance but we then realised that the bathroom was really dirty and the pillows and bed sheets were damp with mildew! As we were only staying the room for a few hours over night we decided to sleep in our sleeping bags, but as the heater didn't work this meant we were freezing.
We also asked for airport pick up and were told it would cost 560 rupees. No car arrived so instead we took a taxi - for 310 rupees. This hotel is filthy, uncomfortable and a rip off, and I would never recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: You want a helpful room tip? Choose a room in a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We arrived at the international airport at midnight and were going further on to Nagpur the next morning.The best way to have a good night's sleep and a shower in the morning is to book a night at Hotel AirportCity. It is only a short taxi-drive from the airport to the hotel. It was a peaceful place, located so close to the airport and the main road. The staff was friendly and helpful. Even the transfer to the airport in the morning was included. Our best recommendations.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bear4022
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Cleartrip should ensure that what they are displaying on website and what is offered in hotel should match to some extent. Take this as a very genuine review.Its not just the hotels responsibility but

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
6  Thank Abhishek S
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I booked this hotel through makemytrip.com for 6 nights, thinking that I would get the visa to Mexico only on the 5 th day of my stay in delhi. But I got the visa on the third day. So I wanted to cancel the booking for the last 3 nights and go back to Nepal. The receptionist didn't responded well and told me that they cannot cancel the booking. So I contacted the makemytrip.com people and asked them to cancel the booking. After consultation with the hotel, they sent me a mail that they will process the cancellation but with retention of one night. Then I went down to the reception to make a call to the makemytrip.com, the receptionist treated me so badly that I was shocked to see such bad behavior from such person. I really felt bad and I promise I will never ever book a room at this hotel and request you all not to book rooms at this hotel at any costs. I hope trip advisor will publish this comment..please teach those people some lessons how to behave your guests.

Gyaneshwor Rai
Nepal

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Gyaneshwor R
HotelAirportCity, Manager at Hotel AirportCity, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

As per The Guest comment we would like to explain exactly what happened with this guest. they booked room for 05 night via online .booking was prepaid booking .after 2 days he asked for check out they we informed him that as per our cancellation policy if you cancelled your booking or early check out one night amount will be chargeable .then he called to concern online company and same has been said by them.
even we offered him free Airport drop at time of check out.
it`s not fair to write wrong if something is not happening as per you because we can do only what we offer at time of booking.
he didn`t use any one word about room,services,food and amenities.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

evrything was great.. i stayed there for one day.. the manager was very helpful so as the staff member's.. food was exelent,there service is good too... will stay nxt time too in this hotel..i recommand this hotel to all :)

Room Tip: evrything was great.. i stayed there for one day.. the manager was very helpful so as the staff memb...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple