Tripadvisor
New Delhi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews the hotel staff aerocity cooperative hospitality india
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Once there after a really long flight, we were told they were fully booked, booked it with booking.com. When I asked why they wouldn't respect the booking and confirmation we were told that booking.com kept sending "unwanted" bookings. Sent to a place of lower quality without a choice. Two weeks later on our return trip one last night we thought this could only be a one off, OH No! Same story again... Fully booked. Sent out 20 minutes down thf road, not even near the airport. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL! the staff is not even moved by this. They do not care at all.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank specialistd2018
OPORooms, Manager at Capital O 445 Impress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Guest, We thank you for sharing your feedback to us. At the onset, kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your feedback and shared the same with head of departments. Please be assured that it will not be repeated in future and corrective measures will be taken. We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Recently I try to book hotel impress through booking.com and when we got to the property after long journey the receptionist give us false reason and moved to third class property we didn’t even paid for .. having not much choice at that time of night we have to accept
So please beware and book decent property who show some respect to their guests ..

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Hotel was nice and clean, bed was comfortable, WiFi and breakfast was complimentary, food was good they have their own restaurant, food was healthy and hygienic, I recommend everyone to stay in this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest, We thank you for sharing your positive sentiments with us and we have shared the same with our team. It keeps our team motivated we look forward to welcome you back at our hotel. Regards Reservations

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

The hotel looks shady and as soon as enter insode it starts smelling ,washrooms are even patgertic with water leakong and no water in wash basin
Even after making complaints it wasnt rectified
With this kind og price u may get various good oyo rooms

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel for 6 years now. BUT THE ATTITUDE HAS GONE FOR A TOSS. After a management change back in December'18 I think they've just lost it.

I booked on Booking.com and reached the hotel at 11pm. I had an early morning flight and found this place cosy for a transit.

When I reached, the guy at the reception said that they were SOLD OUT. I showed him a reservation and he said he would shift me to a different hotel nearby. He called for the cab and I reached the other hotel at 11.45. Any chance of a good rest before a flight had vanished.

Hotel WOW. Thats the other hotel. Sad rooms. Air Conditioner not able to work due to voltage. Bathroom lights not working, etc etc. Thats for WOW then.

But seriously, I booked for Impress, and here I'm at WOW, a non descript place. How are these websites even entertaining these kinda hotels?

I wouldn't book IMPRESS ever again

Date of stay: June 2019