“best hotel in price with beautiful inteirior”

Hotel Krishna Cottage
Hotel Krishna Cottage
Ranked #644 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“best hotel in price with beautiful inteirior”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

i stay in this hotel it was a very good interior with very good price.i feel very happy to stay there because of good interior--------its feel me like i am in vrindavan-------the place of krishna.its like his name------- i feel very happy to see puja two time in the hotel reception.service was also very good---------all staff & travel desk people was very helpful & cooperative--------i feel safe to stay there-------i stay in back side of room on my room wall was beautiful picture of shri krishna & radha. front side rooms are also very good with big glass window------------all hotel was very good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
9 Thank gautamkaran007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I would not suggest this hotel for anyone to stay. Especially, for couples & families. The rooms are not worth the cost, the service is pathetic, the house keeping boys are idiots and the receptionist is ignorant.

BEWARE that the rooms have a common door with key-holes from which the staff could easily peep inside. The service boys are manner-less and if anything is ordered for room service they would just march straight in without asking permission!!! When these things are complained to the reception, the guy ignored the complaints as if it's a million times he has already heard such complaints...Disgusting hotel!!!

Room Tip: When the hotel itself is PATHETIC, walk-in to any room at your own risk...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Gururaj003

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I will strongly advice you NOT to check in at KRISHNA COTTAGE in the backpacker area Pahar Ganj- 1750-51 Laxmi Narayan, Chuna Mandi, Pahar Ganj, East Delhi, New Delhi, India.

In this hotel I was sexually and verbally harassed, peeked at!, the staff was rude, bullied me and told names constantly. And I had a really bad asthma attack, after they finally sprayed my room for all the cockroaches. When I complaint, the administer of the hotel asked ME to find another hotel.

The first days they would pretend there where no cockroaches at all, and went in my room with an air freshener until I showed them a picture of an cockroach.

The boys working in the hotel, was living in the room besides mine, where they let single female travellers stay. There is a door between these rooms, and there is a hole in that door, with a cloth they put back and forth so they can watch you in your room, these little psycho perverts working there. They also made such a bad noise that I could never sleep.

When I called the reception/ room service, the boys called me bad names in Hindi and rejected my calls.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
11 Thank Radka74
Ranchi, India
Reviewed February 1, 2013

his lovely hotel in Delhi is a treat. Staff are super helpful, we had laundry sent out and when we got it back the charges were all wrong--too high, so the front desk staff called the laundry service and sorted out the problem right away and reduced the charges, very helpful. We also needed to send a parcel home, and again the helpful staff brought us a box, cut it to size, and helped us pack it, then taped it and front desk staff found a reasonable courier service for us---1/2 the price
Breakfast was good, and evening meal very good, prices were very good also. Room was very nice, everything worked including wifi in our room.

Room Tip: rooms are very Quits in this hotel
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
10 Thank praveensingh9211
Sydney
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Hotel was so bad I didn't even stay one night. It was taken to me from the drive who I had to drive me around, but it was horrible, cold unclean and very old. Staff looked shifty as well, lost my 2000 rupees for the night but checked out after 15 minutes, didn't feel safe or comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013
6 Thank Mitchins
Cincinnati
Reviewed October 24, 2012

During our stay at Krishna Cottage, we had unfortunate and uncomfortable encounters with staff members. The room adjacent to ours had a connecting door with an unblocked key hole. We caught staff peeping through the hole into our room. Later we blocked the key hole with toilet paper and returned later in the day to find it tampered to allow someone to again see into the room. We also received 2 uncomfortable phone calls from staff members late in the evening offering us "sweets" and asking if we were in bed and what we were doing.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends