“cosiest place to rewind”
Review of Hotel Cosy Grand

Hotel Cosy Grand
Ranked #241 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Hyderabad, India
“cosiest place to rewind”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

convenient location,co-operative staff and to top it all excellent food,must appreciate the service levels as the stewards gave the best out of them to serve us.
must stay place for my subsequent visits as wi-fi connectivity is awesome and the place is clean to my likeness
good going and keep improving...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
mohit2502, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Cosy Grand, responded to this review, June 16, 2015
First of All,A heartfelt thanks to your goodself for appreciating my team and my efforts to make your stay memorable.

I hope you give us a chance to serve you again in the near future and we are able to keep up to our standards of service.

Namaskar from me and my team...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed November 4, 2012

1st of all, I would not categorize it as a HOTEL but rather as a good BnB place. Stayed there on a business trip n opposite ends to a transit flight. Not all the rooms are great. The 1st time I stayed, it was a god bright and spacious room while on the 2nd trip, the room seemed to be carved out from a larger room without much natural lighting and ventilation. So, one's impression of the hotel would be on the room one gets. Cleanliness is basic; the owners do their best to pack everything into the room; internet and cable is great. Room service takes a great deal of time. even though the place does not have too many rooms, one needs to wait for a while for room service. And it is somewhat a practice, that when you check one all the staff suddenly wait around the cash counter expecting tips. Something which is do not spoils staying there. But, yes, would recommend the place for a short trip.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms which get natural light and bigger windows
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Gurgaon
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Hotel is situated on the ring rond in South Delhi. It is ideally located near embassies and airport, central Delhi, Rooms are spacious but need new look and paint. Breakfast is avearge. Food is good. With not many cheaper options to stay in this area this hotel is good for 1-2 nights stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Mumbai
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The location is very good and commuting from this place is rather easy. Rooms are cosy. and teh shower rooms are nice. The food is only on room service but its tasty and nice. As some one has mentioned its a little overpriced I can agree. The wifi is available but don't expect great speeds and speeds. the staff is also very helpful and deserves appreciation. DO NOT VENTURE TO ASK FOR TAXI SERVICES AT THE COUNTER. SUGGEST TO TAKE ANY OF THE REGD CAB SERVICES LIKE MERU, EASY CABS, QUICK CABS.

Room Tip: have a look at he rooms some delux rooms are small
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Location is very good especially for people who has gone for visa purpose. It is close to Chankyapuri where most of the embassy is located. It takes around 40 minutes to reach airport. Staffs are excellent and helpful. The food is good and bit high priced.No buffet is availabe for dinner and lunch however the morning breakfast is buffet.Room size is not that great but comfortable for one person. Rooms are clean and tidy with descent facilities. The location has good connectivity. Corporate discounts are allowed, Traveldesk is available and provides reasonable rates for hired cars. Breakfast was descent. Housekeeping was good but not great, The room rate are reasonable at least the corporate rates . Internet facility is available. Reception is helpful and guide you for places to go. Busstop and Auto stand is walking distance from hotel. Airport is around 45 minutes from the hotel.

Room Tip: Try to stay in Floor 1 & 2 top floor is warm.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Convenient place which is in between Delhi, airport and gurgaon. However, its a bit expensive that the value provided.(maybe we did not negotiate well! ). Food was good as they have a choice of vegitarian and Non-vegitarian. Its located on the main road of RK puram so one cannot miss it. Rooms are decent with basic amenities. Small restaurant with buffet breakfast is available.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Pune, India
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I stayed here for 4 days in September 2011 with my family.
The room size is small compared to the cost you pay. I have stayed in much larger rooms for the same cost.
May be its just a single experience but my experience is not so good. on the second day there were a lot of ants that came in the room uninvited, they even got on to the bed. I came in late in the night after good sight seeing trips and saw the ants, 3 -4 calls to house keeping went unattended. The attention was given only after I called the reception.
The location is convenient with good connectivity. My purpose of visit was sight seeing and shopping, places like India Gate Raj ghat, sansad bhavan are relatively near.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family