“Modern, Contemporary & Comfortable”
other traveler has booked this property
Welcome to The Copper Boutique Residence
The name Copper Residence is inspired by the vibrant Copper Colour of the bedroom wall The warm colours of the apartment make for a lovely comfortable stay all year around
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to The Copper Boutique Residence
Modern bathroom with hair dryer
Hot and cold water for showers
Living room with original artwork
Cosy living room space
A chic open plan apartment
Flat scree TV and view of the kitchen from the living room
A fully stocked eat-in kitchen
The view from the outside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Qi_Energy
Global
“Modern, Contemporary & Comfortable”
Reviewed May 18, 2011 for a stay in November 2010
person found this review helpful

I stayed at The Copper Boutique Residence for about 5 nights on a short business stop over in Delhi. I was very pleased to see that the images advertised on the website and on trip advisor actually lived up to my expectations in real life.
The owner of this property organised someone to pick me up at the airport and take me to the apartment where the caretaker gave me a full run down of everything in the apartment and more importantly, informed me who to contact in case I needed anything. This was very helpful.
I had no issues with my stay here at all, and will be looking forward to stay here once again, the next time I pass through Delhi.

Date of stay: November 2010
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:

Date of stay: November 2010
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing