“Just Walk Away...”
Review of Anoop Hotel

Anoop Hotel
Ranked #571 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I traveled to indie at Sept 1st.
i mailed "anoop hotel" and booked a room for 2 nights.
the management was quick to respond and was kind.

when i got to the hotel i had to show them my reservation (which i didn`t have on me).
i set down in at the hotel computer room (and paid for the use offcourse) to show them my reservation.

they showed me the room.

A filthy,smelly,dirty room with cigarette holes on the bed and palm stains on the wall,
Huge black mold stains in the toilet ceiling and a Never-opened-window that was completely
covered with paint.
and it noisy and extremely smelly,evidence of a poorly treated room.

it only took me 15 minutes to conclude my staying at anoop hotel.
i packed my bag and went down stairs to return the key to the room.

the manager billed me fully and i paid with US Dollars...
clearly understandable,i think he could skip a day payment since i spent only 15 minutes there.

Later on my trip i met with people who had even worst things to say about this place.
try to avoid.

there are better and cheaper places at the main bazaar.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jfalikman

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are ok but a bit dirty and you pay 600+ 100 for the wifi. They said there was hot water but I stayed there twice and I never had hot water. The also charged 300 for the taxi to the airport (you can get it for 200) and told me I could share the cost with others but we where two in the taxi and we both had paid the full price for the taxi. In general they where very rude and focus only on money not service - do not trust them!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Killersnack
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is quite a late review, but i just want to share my opinion about this hotel. I stayed there with my friends in family room for about three days. The price of the room is quite cheap, and still negotiable. Its located in one of the famous baazar in new delhi. The wifi is not free, u need to pay 200rp for 24hrs subscription.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Dirty,grubby,noisy,run down,smelly bathroom,rock hard bed and pillow and at 950rupees for semi-deluxe totally overpriced. Bedding and towels didn't seem clean either. We booked a room after a recommendation and as we arrived around midnight couldn't be bothered looking for another place. Left the next morning to stay in same price Crown Plaza down the road which was very comfortable and excellent value. Don't know how old the photos on the website are but didn't see any rooms looking like that! Also when trying to book online we were quoted more than website price and so I asked why and they changed it. Wasn't impressed with cafe either, there's cheaper,better options around.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel, the service was good, nice people working there, great rooftop restaurant with very nice food. I stayed there 2 times during my trip and both times we got great rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erik J
Reviewed February 12, 2013

the service was good
and the location and amenities were good
the rooms were good
the thing i liked the most was the behaviour of the staff and the rooms bed quality ...
rooms were perfect with an avrg of 3 pnts out of 5......

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Tushar L
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

best location but dirty. kind administration team. wifi at room.no fridge. old and dirty towels and blanket as you pay what you get. 170 ropee basic breakfast. no toilet paper. but its got perfect location.

• Stayed: February 2013