OYO 3349 Hotel Anoop
$138
$125
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$230
$141
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$280
$179
$110
$117
$81
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
$164
$92
$71
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 29, 2012

half clean room,filthy bathroom,cold shower,what else is there to say? only positive is that the tour we booked with the hotels mr singh was fantastic,full value for money,the driver called rinkoo was a wealth of knowledge and nothing was too much trouble for him,i would definitely recommend booking a tour from here,we visited jaipur and agra over five days and saw much more than what we would have done if we had gone by ourselves,the hotels that we stayed in on the trip were excellent.oh one last thing,the breakfast at the hotel was revolting and the kitchen was filthy.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2012

we stayed at Anoop in nov '12, do not recommend this place to anybody.
the bathrooms stink, the sheets are filthy, it is very noisy from the street.
We got offered "better" rooms by the sikh owner, but they are all the same .
The rooftop restaurant is also very dirty. As mentioned in other reviews, there as plenty of places in the area to choose from.

Room Tip: just don't go there.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank fietsgek
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The only advantages of this hotel that I'd point out are its roof-top restaurant (looks scary, but the food is good) and the clock room that is very convenient even if you're staying in a different place.

As for the rooms, they are quite dirty and the room service is aweful. Dirty sheets, dirty bathrooms, etc.

The prices are definitely TOO HIGH for what they offer.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hello:
I had a bad experience in this hotel , where I feeled cheated and fooled, although it is recomendeded in several travel gudes as Lonely Planet, so I would like to make aware whoever might have in mind to choose this place to saty in Delhi.
I called to the hotel a couple of days before my arrival to book 2 roms, and I was told , the price was 500pupies per room and there was no problem to book them for the date I arrived in Delhi.
Fine! I thought.... but.....When I arrived in the hotel , the rooms were no booked at all, and I was told They could only give me 2 rooms for 700 rupies each, but they would charge only 1200 rupies for the two of them. I was a little ungry, of course, but , at 05.00 in the morning , after a long bus trip, you don´t feel like having arguments or strolling around searcing for a place to saty, therefor, I agreed, gave my passport deatils and agreed to pay when leaving the hotel, next day.
I went to sleep, and an hour after, my friend, for whom I had booked the second room, arrived also to the hotel, and was told , there was no room for less than 800rupies , and charged at the point !
When we met, next day we went together to talk to the hotel manager to try to clear out the situation.
This absolutely disgusting man, refused to arrange the things at all, so we had to pay one room for 800rupies , and the other one 600 rupies, but the last drop came when I , QUITE FED UP . asked for a taxi to go to the airpòrt next morning at 07.00 .
He explained to me , taht I arrived the day before at 05.00 in the morning, and I inteded to leave next day at 07.00, and he hd to charge me an extra half day for this 2 hours exceding the 24.00 hours stay. At this point I was really ungry, so I told him to ask the taxi for 05.00 in the moring , instead 07.00 , and my friend decided to leve the hotel and go to anothe one next morning also. The price of the taxi was fixed at 300 rupies.
Next morning, the taxi price was increased to 400 rupies.
In one word : DISGUSTING.
The room itself wasn´t bad, and reasonably clean for Paharganj standards ,but the hot water tap didn´t work , for exmple.
After this experience I decided to write a review to advice everybody against this hotel .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We booked for two nights but left as soon as we could after arriving early hours of the morning the room smelt like a toilet and was filthy in fairness the refunded the money for the 2nd night. Do not stay here there are plenty of places to stay much nicer and not that much more expensive

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple