OYO 3349 Hotel Anoop
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Hotel Dollar Inn(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Welcom Inn(New Delhi)
Hotel Namaskar(New Delhi)
View Hotel
Hotel Double R(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed here on the 31st of July waiting a next day flight. When we arrived, the room we booked by e-mail, was not available (it seemed that there was not reservation at all!).
They tryied to give us a room without air conditioning and in very poor condition. After protesting they shown us other two rooms and the 3rd one at the end was decent. The restaurant at the roof floor wasn't too bad with a nice view. For the price we paid probably you can find someting better.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Folk79
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed here from the 16th to 19th August. Rooms were big, but sheets were dirty. Bathroom backs on to another rooms bathroom with a metal grille in between (the grille is up high, but if you're tall, you can see in to the other rooms bathroom).

Service at the roof top restaurant is poor.

Wouldn't stay here again for the price (1000 rupees- double room, no ac).

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks while I was getting LASIK eye surgery in Delhi. I was in 3 different rooms, and they were all well-priced (700Rs double) and perfect for what I wanted - A/C, clean, working bathroom, nice tv. The service was good whenever I asked for tp, soap, figuring out the AC, etc. They also had clean, cold, filtered water for free, and an internet cafe downstairs.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Rooms can be very good, just make sure you look at a few first. Roof top restaurant has very good food.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Isa M
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I' ve travelled many times to Delhi and stayed at many different places, but since I ve stayed at anoop I wont go anywhere else, the prices are reasonable, the rooms are well sized and relatively clean.it is a generally good option to stay at. save place!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family