“Family Friendly”

Ranked #85 of 421 things to do in New Delhi
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This garden is designed to stimulate all five senses with its beauty and attractions and give us a chance to touch, smell, hear and see our natural surroundings
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

extremely fine place for family wth my young child and wife . my son was overjoyed specialy the camel ride what he enjoyed the most the lash of green is wonderful

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent for Couples”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The garden really does deliver what it promises. The variety of attractions left us spell-bound and we did not feel like leaving the place at all.

The garden covers a huge area and thus guarantees perfect privacy for couples who are looking for some time together.

Those people who are complaining of finding couples in every nook and cranny are just venting out some unreasonable anguish as I did not see the couples doing anything unsocial in the middle of the visitors.

However, I must warn you that the consumable items are sold at outrageous prices which are way above their maximum retail price.

A perfect place, if you want to spend a day with your family, friends and loved ones.

P.S: The website says no fees but it does have one. It is Rs. 20 for Indians.

Visited December 2012
23 Thank AnimeVader
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Good Garden”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Full Of Flowers, small statues which tell some story to understand.peaceful and good place to visit. You will enjoy with family.

Visited July 2012
8 Thank Amit3333in
Lagos, Nigeria
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Interesting Concept”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

When I visited the Garden of Five Senses, I wanted to do a fairly quick run through of the garden so I could get back to meet some friends at Dili Haat. So, I paid for a golf-kart tour + guide and it was well worth it.
The guide was very polite. He struggled a little bit with some of the questions I had for him, but, all-in-all he did a good job of taking time to explain the concept behind the garden, the significance of and symbolism behind each of the installations.
He was enthusiastic about helping me take pictures (of myself) and showed me all the great spots for unique, unconventional photos.
The whole tour of the garden took roughly an hour, but, I got to see all of it.

Visited November 2012
10 Thank Abdulkamal A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Flower Show..a must visit”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited Garden of Five senses a number of times. Best time to visit is during winters, specially during the Flower Show

Visited February 2012