“Nice and Wonderful Hotel”
Review of Hotel Oscar

Hotel Oscar
and 1 more site!
Hotel Oscar
Ranked #458 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed December 29, 2013

During my business visit to Delhi I stayed many times in Oscar, the hotel staff and management is very caring and are addressed to the gust small issues. The restaurant is located in the ground floor and food is very good. The hotel is located in a good place, where many markets are near by and shopping can be done at cheep price. Overall I am very happy to stay in this hotel. Comments by Liju Mathews Varghese.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Liju V

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very good staff. Good rooms. Centrally located in the city. Definitely recommended. Liked The stay at the hotel hauz khas is very close by for shopping center. Overall very good experience and I m happy for selecting this hotel without any recommendations. My next stay in Delhi will be hotel oscar !

Room Tip: good location in south delhi
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lekhraj2013
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Staff - Very Friendly
Food - Excellent
Service - very good
Excellent location.
Connectivity to the hotel via metro, buses is very good.
Surrounded by green trees. Close to airport and new delhi railway station.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KamalPathak
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was stayed in Oscar hotel for a week.
It was a memorable stay for me in delhi..
I had a great experience with this hotel, very good, co operative front office staff, good food with budget price,Clean room with all latest facilities, in bath room but b/fast was not v good.
Really a very nice place with a very attractive budget price. Definitely I recommend this hotel to my all friends who use to go delhi

Room Tip: 107 good room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank RAJKUMAR181
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Bath has no good ventilation and has bad smell. They are cleaning rooms once per week, not changing bed sheets even once per month. When you ask something from them , they say ok but they will take action after one week or never. The worse thing is that my mobile was stolen from my room. Also friend lost 14000Rs. I am not recommending others to come this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Ghula
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My room in this hotel was booked over phone in advance for 3 days . While check-in they confirmed my stay for 3 days in room no. 206 . On first day when I return back to hotel in the night at 10 pm, I found that my room toilet was messy, I found the blockage in sink was removed but left there in toilet itself. Ignoring this when I requested for the tea and mineral water in my room, the room service guy was rude in his behavior and said tea cannot be supplied and it will take 20 min to deliver water which was ultimately not served. Second day when I return back to hotel at 10 pm, I asked for my room card and they asked the porter to use another card to open my room door using alternate key as they couldn’t find my room card. Most shocking was when I saw my luggage kept near to reception. When I questioned them they replied "we thought you were about to check-out today" (Assumption!!! without checking log). Soon they realizes the fault but were not humble enough to accept that. After I questioned them about my belongings which were in the wardrobe, they say we have pack it in your bag (Most daring thing they did by opening my luggage) but I found few cloths were missing (which I had left in the wardrobe). When I lost my patience and started shouting in front of other guests they apologizes and were ready to give me another room on ground floor, which I denied and after paying my bill I mange my stay somewhere else in the night by 12 O'clock.
I found the staff at reception very indecent, uncultured and not at all professional. My company is no more associated with this hotel for our any visit to Delhi.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Braj22
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Good location (south delhi), but facing a very noisy street/highway. Staff completely unhelpful even about the most basic things. When we asked for a taxi to the airport they called an illegal taxi. No decent eating options within walking distance, but it is a short rickshaw ride away from some great neighborhoods, including green park and hauz khas village. Hot water, decent shower, clean sheets. room feels abit stuffy, and impossible to open windows as you are facing a major road/highway.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple