“Hotel Delhi Pride Ene Top Super Hotel”
Review of Hotel Delhi Pride

Hotel Delhi Pride
Ranked #280 of 717 Hotels in New Delhi
Port Louis
“Hotel Delhi Pride Ene Top Super Hotel”
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Hotel Delhi Pride Ene mari Jolie Hotel et so service impecable et li fit budget Mauricien

Mo fine passe mo sejour en Jan 2010 dans sa lhotel la en famille et mem avec petit zenfant.Li vraiment formidable et so la chambre mari propre et le lit mari comfortable et mem so region ena tou faciliter ki bizin train, shopping, restaurant etc.....

Prix et Service Top surtout pou ban mauricien

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Naazu11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Yangon
Reviewed June 3, 2010

We were very lucky to get to this hotel by mistake. I met with the boss at the reception n he showed us the rooms n let me choose on my own!! All the rooms are very nice, clean, modernised n brand new. But the rate is really reasonable !!! I was really surprised. Hotel staff are super sweet. V good service. Breakfast is also very delicious . Overall , all thumbs up!!! I'll stay here again if I visit Delhi next time.

1 Thank myatmyat
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 26, 2010

I've stayed in this part of Delhi before, but never quite so comfortably. This newly built hotel is elegant and the hotel service is exceptional. This newly built facility has everything a traveller could ask for - amenities, service, steps to the metro and in the heart of the street market. The attention to detail really shows. I'd easily stay there again and again.

2 Thank naturegirl2010
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed May 25, 2010

After a twenty one hours of flying, a four hour stopover in New York and jet lag I was in no mood for a crappy hotel. You can imagine my amazement when my travel agent booked me into Delhi Pride hotel in Karol Bhag. My fears were quickly eroded, this is a new hotel, everything is new and the price is extremely affordable, it is located five minutes walk from the subway and even closer to the main shopping market. All things being equal, what stands out most about this place is the service by the staff; the bell boys, reception and even management, whom laptop I borrowed for fourteen nights. These guys go out of their way to make you feel at home. Everything you can hope for in a hotel is at Delhi Pride, Wi-Fi, laundry service, English speaking staff and complementary breakfast until 4:00 PM, excellent for jet lag travellers. I would recommend you try this hotel, its real value for money.

1 Thank Anil1718
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 19, 2010

This was one of my most beautiful stay in India. I was really scared at the time of booking the hotel, but later it came out to be the best I could get at such an affordable price. It was just too good. Yes, it is well situated near the Karol Bagh Market of New Delhi and very close to Metro service . Me and my whole family enjoyed it because we really never realized the need to book a cab to roam around in Delhi. Metro Service close to the hotel is so awesome and clean . I truly enjoyed it . It would be a mistake if I do not mention the room service and quality of room they provided and the wonderful staff they had. I would definitely suggest someone who is looking for an affordable hotel and yet want to avail the luxurious facilities , Hotel Delhi Pride is the right place.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Eddy_jz
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I would say , it was simple and wonderful. I guess the hotel has been built recently so it was great to stay here everything was perfect neat and clean , the baths were modern and
sanitized. It is very easy to access it from the metro service ,which is very near I guess around 5 minute walk !!!
I would definitely like to choose it for my future stay because it was a real bargain for me to have all those four star hotel like facilities at such an affordable price.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business