“Agra day trip”

Chaman Duggal Private Tours
Ranked #5 of 93 Transportation in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: I am an experienced chauffeur and guide based in New Delhi, India.My driving experience dates back to 1980 and I have a government license since 1990.I am committed to offer you the best possible and cost effective solutions regarding your travel needs in India.Whatever you are looking for, whether you seek peace and quiet or whether you prefer popular tourist spots, I can offer you trips to the best destinations and take you to the holiday of your dreams.Travel to forts and palaces, from the coast to the mountains and see the heritage and culture of India.Whether you are in India on your honeymoon, on a business trip or on a family vacation, you are sure to have a memorable time traveling to amazing destinations on your Indian holiday.I will make sure that you will enjoy your journey of a lifetime and go back home with unforgettable memories of the sights, sounds, colors and images of India.I take much pride in my job and am committed to bring you as close as possible to India's heritage.Don't hesitate to call me now so that we can make arrangements to discuss your tailor made holiday as soon as possible!
Edmonds, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Agra day trip”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

A coworker and I were in Gurgaon for work, and had a free weekend. We decided to go with Chaman Duggal tours for a day trip to Taj. Because we were in Gurgaon, Sonu advised that it was best to take the old highway. I asked around and decided that it was the right option. Sonu was very accommodating in all the emails to make this decision, and was very responsive in all his emails. The prices were very reasonable and the Innova was AC and comfortable. The only thing I would request to make the service even better would to offer bottled water for such a long trip. I had done a roadtrip to jaipur with another company before, and the little things like that was a very nice guesture. The guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating in all the things we wanted to see on the trip. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Paul H

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“See Delhi with your new local friend!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I don't know where to begin. The personalized service given by this company is above and beyond. I had a very negative experience with another guide service, so changed all my plans last minute and Chaman Duggal responded to me in moments to make sure I had a good experience in his home town. I traveled from the us to see and experience 'incredible India' and was disappointed when my first days guide was several hours late. This company more than made up for it. Arriving ahead of schedule, calling my hotel room to say he had arrived but no rush, and actually listening to me when I said what I wanted to do. I have traveled to India before and I wanted not just a guide but to feel like I had a local friend who was spending the day showing me sights and the best restaurants. I was able to go to bazaars in Delhi and feel 100% safe despite the fact that I was a woman traveling here who didn't speak the language. Any time I wanted to purchase something, he stopped and negotiated with the person at the stand. This is a service you won't find at ANY other guide. The others will take you to large emporium stores that have hard sales tactics and everything is 5-10 times the real price. This guide even made it possible for me to stand and watch local street artists in a large crowd of people. Something I thought I'd surely never be safe doing in Delhi. His car was very clean, and large, so I felt safe in delhi crazy traffic. I wish he could travel with me on the rest of my trip through Delhi, because I lived feeling like I had a best friend I was visiting in Delhi instead of following a guide around to every other tourist place. If that's your thing never fear, he would definitely have taken me to see sighs and he was very knowledgable about life in Delhi, but I did that last time, and experience a little more this time while still being safe and respectful. He offered choices and listened to all my suggestions. You won't find someone who cares as much that you enjoy yourself, because this is his family business, not a sub-contracted service with someone the owner has never met. Polite, on time, funny and with a wonderful sense of humor that makes Delhi traffic something to look forward too. Book this service and you can't go wrong, no matter your plans in this beautiful city, the vibrant heart of incredible India.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Imfrickincdinak
Albany, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Trip to Delhi”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had a fabulous experience with Chaman Dugall tours. Sonu (the son of the owner) was excelllent at responding to my emails. He was at the airport to pick us up, was always on time and was very reliable. He organized a fantastic intinerary for my husband and myself. First day was in old Dehli. Great experience, the day was effortless thanks to Sonu's organization. Next day was in Agra - again driver was right on time, and the professional tour guide that Sonu arranged for us to meet in Agra was very very good. Third day was in New Delhi and the tour guide again was outstanding. The entire experience was excellent. I would highly recommend this tour company.

2 Thank Deirdre M
Amritsar, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Service with heart!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We met Chaman four years ago when he drove us to Agra! Efficient, enthusiastic, genuine! So this year we phoned him enroute to New Delhi, and he quickly arranged for a high-end car to Rishikesh. Since his driver spoke no English, we were pleasantly surprised that he himself came along with us. When necessary, we learned that Chaman drives, guides, translates and organizes. With his son Sonu, we quickly understood that they make an awesome team with their great organization and support staff. (...please do not get confused with another firm with a similar name! That one is not it!!!... Only CHAMAN!) We enjoyed our visit so much that we further arranged to travel with him and his trusted expert driver Raju, to Amritsar to visit the incomparable Golden Temple and experience the unique Pakistan/Indian border ceremony. We got much more - an insider's view! My husband and I loved everything: the personal touch, the resourcefulness, the humor, the joyful singing, the positive attitude, the guide contact who knew local Punjab history and spoke English fluently, ( - as do Chaman and Raju). Yes, there are many tour agencies throughout India, but it is wonderful to know one that is honest and with whom a tourist can feel safe. The price is affordable, and Chaman can organize anything anywhere within the boundaries of India. (He belongs to the government tourism organization which connects him with contacts in most cities.) We highly recommend him! Alfred and Elaine, Canada.

2 Thank Alfredelaine1
Delhi, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“agra same day tour”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Hired this service to have a guided tourin Agra. my day was really great, the driver, the guides and the experience in general! :) Would highly recommend these guys to everyone ;)

1 Thank shalusharma2014