Treebo Rockwell Plaza
$97
$137
$124
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$176
$101
$91
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$211
$178
Agoda.com
$169
$119
All reviewskarol baghmetro stationclean budget hotelstayed here for a weekthe hotel staffhotel locatedwalkable distancethree nightswifi speedthree starextra bedpleasant stayexcellent locationrooms are cleanvery nice hotelfirst floorstar hotel
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights at Rockwell plaza...hotel is in excellent location, right amidst the busstling shopping areas in karol bagh...staff extremely helpful and polite...very good breakfast every morning...omelettes, toast, juice, fruits etc...hotel is very clean and well maintained....lots of restaurants, shops and all facilities nearby...metro is just 5 mins away...we were very happy with our stay and would definitely come back again...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Varsha7
Reviewed August 1, 2013

the best hotel in delhi .....contact naraI stayed for a week in early December 2012 and had a great time. My room was really nice, I only saw mine and the staff were really helpful, especially Narayan. I was travelling alone and the staff gave me good advice abt places to see and organised a trip for me and seemed to care about my safety. Its not the cheapest but from my experience I would rather pay more for the security and location that they offered.yn g.c. for more information

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank kiaranarayan
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I did not select this hotel, as it was part of a 9 day tour package of India booked through Caper India Tours. Although Caper I would highly recommend, this hotel I would not rate it well.

Rooms: adequate, clean, TV cable good. Inconsistent styles, as some rooms had security boxes in the rooms, some did not. The staff was helpful in assisting me. One room had a fan that blows air in the bathroom. Not a good idea. Keeps bathroom hot. Rooftop bar: Disgusting. Planned to go get a beer there, terrible. Tables dirty and full of grime. Decided to return to room and stay there. After spending 2 one-night stays there, I opted to go elsewhere. After returning for the second evening, I foolishly decided to have their breakfast. Three hours later as we were driving to Jaipur, I had an emergency. As much as I believed the hotel was not clean, I foolishly had breakfast there. I asked Caper to remove me from there for the last two evenings in New Delhi. Personally, I did not have a positive review of this hotel. Many on Trip Advisor did. You decide. As for Caper India Tours:

If ever returned to India, I would definitely deal with Caper India Tours. Contact Mumtaz Khan. Very communicative. Great price for a 9 day tour: Amritsar, New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra for less than $800 USD. Included 3-star hotels, driver, tour guides in cities, and more.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank LAM487
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here with a group of 20people for two nights (through Djoser travel agency). Not all staff spoke English (mainly the reception) but they were all very friendly and smiley. It's always nice to come back to the hotel after a long day and feel welcome. This hotel is located near a busy market street, which is really nice if you want to go shopping or buy souvenirs. There are nice restaurants, atm's, metro and even Mc Donalds, all very close. It's less appealing at night, as many people sleep on the streets, so it might be frightening for female solo travelers to walk there late at night. I stayed on the first floor and had no problems whatsoever, however my fellow travellers who stayed on the 3rd floor had some issues with water and air-conditioning (staff fixed it the next day). There is also free wifi (lobby & 1st floor). The only downside is the rooftop terrace (not much atmosphere and only water or beer available). With regards to safety and breakfast, very hostel-like, but overall a very nice hotel for Indian standards.

Room Tip: Dont book a room on the ground floor, there is a tv in the lobby (but concierge can turn down the volume).
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends